𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 !

EXTREME WARNING

Warning, viewer discretion is adviced.

This story will contain MATURE content, please read with caution.

Please do not read 'Into It' if you do not like sexual content, strong language, along with use of substances such as drugs, and alcohol.

The characters are all age 18, which is older than the legal consent age in Japan, and is the legal consent age in most areas of the world.

Remember, you are so beautiful and have so much worth. Never let anyone take advantage of your body, always make sure there's consent and you are 100% ready before you do anything. If you ever need to talk my messages are always open, I'll be here to listen.

Note, I do not own any of the 'Haikyu!!' characters. I only own the plot and original characters.

Chapters with sexual content will have an exclamation point at the title. All information on this story will be in the description.

Enjoy 'Into it' and don't forget to check out my other stories!

⚠︎Warning! ⚠︎

Sexual content ahead!

* Feel free to listen to the Spotify playlist in my bio that goes along with the story! This will help advance the story, and give you the full experience. *

"FUCK YOU'RE HOT

"FUCK YOU'RE HOT."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

mid August, summer coming to an end. setting the scene.

same boring, repetitive summer.

but everything decided to take a turn, everything leading up to this very moment.

his body hovering against hers. with him pushing her with all of his weight against the wall.

"lift your arms up." he told her gently.

she slid her arms up, the cold wall behind her, hitting her skin. as he pulls her shirt over her head, he keeps his lips connected with hers as he slightly bites her bottom lip.

his tan skin and light eyes, giving him the california glow, knowing he will be there after one more long year of studies.

and that was all that was left for Hajime. one last year of studies until his life is set for the future.