𝘁𝗲𝗻

"SHE'S OFF LIMITS

"SHE'S OFF LIMITS."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

IWAIZUMI POV

i want it bad. i want your everything. i want your love, i want your life, i want everything. but why?

i knew this would be coming. was this all this big scheme to get Oikawa? you're sick to the core.

but i just want you bad. i just need to see you, i need to hold you, i need to feel you, i need to touch you.

our minimal conversations, our lack of communication. staying sober is difficult right now. i just need to talk to you, i just need to see you.

but i'm so fucking pissed. i am just so done.

do i confront her? do i tell her why i'm mad? does she even know i'm mad?

same old love, same old Y/N. the rumors were true, everything about her was true. this girl is tearing me up.

the thought of her, making me thirst for her soul. my mouth watering for her body, her touch, her breath,

her blood, sweat, and tears.

her soft silk like skin, that i feel as i kiss her inner thighs. everybody wants a piece of her.

i'm obsessive, i'm possessive, it's pathetic, it hurts. i'm terrified of where this will take me. looking at Y/N makes my head hot. one touch being electric.

she laced the air, the second she walked in the room. eyes on her. her body, going up her neck, her hair, her structure. the way her uniform fit her ever-so perfectly.

it hurts.

making me speechless, as she took away my tongue. the way she'd shut the door behind her, trailing to her bed where my body would display.

the area between her legs, making my thoughts float like clouds. her voice smooth like honey, while she spoke softly.

the moments when she talked too much, and we found other ways she could use that mouth.

the moments, the breaths she would take, while she slipped her hands down the waistband of my pants. my possessive whispers.

pathetic.