𝘁𝘄𝗼

⚠︎Warning! ⚠︎

Talks of sexual content ahead!

"YOU DIRTY SLUT."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

the sounds of their heavy breaths echoing her room as they came to a finish.

Iwaizumi rolled over, being on the other side of Y/N.

he turned to face her, looking at her face. the silhouette of her glow in the moon light from the window near her bed.

they went multiple rounds, her back hurt from arching; along with Hajime arching it.

with him kissing both of her sets of lips, making her hold her breath. her body became sore, and tired after round two.

he kissed her right, he treated her right. she couldn't weather that storm.

both of her legs were behind his head at one point, she made the first move.

he sat up on his elbows, kissing her lips. he smiled as she said,

"Iwaizumi we are keeping this secret."

"i know Y/N you remind me every time. don't you think this is," he pauses looking down her body, "a little dangerous."

"i like it that way."

he sat up, throwing the 4 condoms away. he grabbed a towel, along with new clothes for Y/N out of her closet.

he walked out the room to her bathroom, starting the shower for her. placing her clothes on the bathroom counter, walking back into her room.

"Y/N do you want help taking a shower or can you take it alone?" he asks her.

"i can take it alone, thank you Iwaizumi."

"of course, can i take a shower downstairs?"

"yes of course, i washed your spare clothes, they're in my closet." she says pointing to the closet.

"thank you."

Y/N grabbed the robe from behind the door, wrapping it around her sore body.

trying to take it slow.

she walked in the already steamy bathroom, lighting a candle, along with dimming the lights down low.