𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"IS THIS A JOKE?"

"IS THIS A JOKE?"

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

"guys this is so stupid." Y/N tells them.

"it's not, this is exciting." Makki says.

"because you like drama." she pauses, "guys go he's here!"

the door bell rings, as she hesitates the whole situation. wanting to just run upstairs to her friends, wanting to avoid the situation, wanting to avoid her feelings, wanting to avoid him.

she sense's him in her mind. she can hear slow footsteps upstairs from her friends. quickly she takes her phone out, texting them to go into her room; being quiet.

the footsteps stop, as the two boys leave the door open, making sure to be quiet as a clam upstairs. the door open so they can listen to the dreaded conversation.

after about a minute of waiting, the door bell rings again, Y/N waits a few seconds before opening the door.

Iwaizumi walks in, the tip of his nose red from the cold weather. he has a coat and a hat on covering his body and ears. the tips of his ears are red from exposure of air.

the secrets that lay in his mind, the secrets that lie in her voice.

"hi Y/N."

"hi." she steps aside, allowing him to walk in.

he walks in, shoving his cold hands in the  pockets of his coat.

"how are you?" he asks.

"i'm okay, what about you?"

"i'm fine, is everything okay?"

"yeah, i just wanted to talk." she pauses, "is everything okay Iwaizumi?"

"yeah." he mumbles.

she knows not everything is okay.

"could i ask you something?" she starts to walk out of the main room, to the living room with him following behind her.

he slips his shoes off before following. keeping his coat on, keeping his hands in his pockets, while the red on the tip of his nose fades.

"yeah." he tells her.

"Iwa, what were you talking about in class last week? and why were you implying it towards Oikawa and me?"