𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"HOLY FUCK THIS DRESS IS MAGICAL

"HOLY FUCK THIS DRESS IS MAGICAL."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

TW: BODY DYSMORPHIA

as soon as Y/N got into her home, she dashed up the stairs. ever since she bought this simple black dress, she wanted to make sure it fit.

please don't be small, please don't be big.

please fit nicely, please fit nicely.

she opened the box gently, tearing open the tissue paper wrapped dress. she took the dress out of the box, examining it slowly. the lace framing where it would lay on her chest, as she knew it would fall mid thigh.

trying on the delicate dress, the zipper being on her hip. looking in the mirror, the dress fit perfectly.

holy fuck this dress is magical.

snug like a glove, as it laced all of her best features. she looks beautiful, and she can't wait for Hajime to see her in this perfect dress.

walking over to her desk, setting the mood. lighting the candle, lowering the lights. opening the window, showing off the pink rosé like skies.

Y/N started on her makeup, but before she could even lay a finger on her face, the door bell rang.

"what the hell?" she mumbled, "is it 9 already?"

she walked down the stairs, looking through the little peep hole on the door, nothing to see but fluffy chocolate brown hair.

fucking seriously?

the door bell rang again, "i'm coming! i'm coming she yelled," she opened the door, "Oikawa what are you doing here?"

"i'm here to get you Y/N-Chan."

"Oikawa-San, it's 7:00. you're early."

"are you not ready yet?" he questioned.

"no, far from it."

"well guess i gotta wait," with that he barged in her house going upstairs towards her room.

"what the hell? Oikawa where are you going?"