𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

note!

this chapter will be written in multiple perspectives of Y/N, Iwaizumi, second person, and third person

"HE KNOWS."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

today was the last day of school before new year break. school ending in the middle of the week, families getting ready for the new year.

new year's resolution, new year beginnings.

everything felt the same, yet different.

she woke up early, air was cold. opening the window, to her humid room. her parents ask why she opens the window, she always responds with "heat rises"

the weather is cold and dry. her home being warm, humid and dry. leaving one's throat dry in the middle of the night, wanting water.

the air was cold, she wore her tights under her uniform, and swapping out the sweater instead of her vest. she pulled her socks that matched her sweater over her tights. styling her hair neatly, noticing it was the last day of school.

her makeup done simply, accenting the highlighter and blush. slipping on her shoes, and her long coat, grabbing her backpack, running down the stairs.

time goes by, as she gets to school. her classes slow, time moves slow. meeting her two friends Makki and Mattsun.

"you look good Y/N." Makki says.

"thank you, you do too."

"i know i do." he says, as she rolls her eyes.

"i just want to be done with school." Mattsun mentions.

"same, do you guys have practice after?"

"no." they both say.

"do you want to come over after school?"

"sure." Mattsun says.

"maybe." Makki says.

"boy what do you mean maybe?" Y/N and Mattsun look at Makki.

"i mean maybe, aren't you gonna hang out with Iwa or something?" he asks.

"no, not that i know of why?"