𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

"YOU'RE DUMB

"YOU'RE DUMB."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

"what do you mean you guys fucked again?"

"i mean we had sex." she told them.

"are you guys good now?" Mattsun asked.

"i can't tell yet, it's like sometimes he will look at me in school and smile, and other days he will act like i don't exist."

"that's the most annoying thing ever." Makki says.

"ugh i know."

she wants to be back to normal, but it's always difficult to tell with Iwaizumi. like she said, one day feels perfect, and the next she can't read him.

the truth was that Iwaizumi did have feelings for Y/N, but she didn't know that, or at least she didn't want him to admit it.

once someone admits their feelings, everything becomes real, everything isn't in your hands anymore. what makes it difficult is her past relationships. she doesn't want to open up, she doesn't want to let him in.

she had been ready for a relationship, but was she really ready? it's all Asahi, if she just would have done something different, if she just had never met him. everything would have been different.

but now with there not being much to do, all she can do is live with that experience.

"do you like him Y/N?"

"i can't tell if i do or not."

"oh come on that's bull." Makki rolls his eyes.

"boy what? it's true. i think i do but after Asahi,"

"after Asahi what? who even is this kid, irrelevant af." Makki laughs.

"you know who he is shut the hell up." she says.

"no i actually don't, you have a picture or something?"

she takes her phone out, going to his instagram, and showing Makki and Mattsun, "OHHH the boy with the long hair, and he's beefy."

"wow Makki that makes me feel awesome." she says.

"girl you're hot it doesn't even matter."

"i just feel like nothings happening, like i just want something to happen."

"i get it girl, i really do." Mattsun says.

"what do i even do?" she asked.

"give it time."

but there was barley any time left. time is running out. feelings haven't been admitted, but they both know they're there. everyone knows, it's obvious.

the subtle posts on social media, the talking in school, the random smiles. all of it was subtle, but was there.

for all of the time that was hidden, it was all brought to life,

"do you think he likes me?"

"you're dumb." Makki tells her.

"boy."

"girl he does it's so obvious." Mattsun laughs.

"it's not."

she knows he likes her, she just likes to talk about it.

"who the F will want to see someone constantly, kiss them, have sex with them, ask them to hang out, and gets mad when they sit with someone else if they don't like them?"

"i just can't tell if he does or not."

"you're so dumb."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

author note:

short but sus chapter

-S <3