𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

"FOCUS ON ME

"FOCUS ON ME."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

it was mid summer, everyone graduated from school, and the rest are ready to carry it onto university, or like Iwa, to the states. Y/N would be going to a university across Japan. Oikawa had been playing Volleyball, for a team in another country. Mattsun and Makki were also going to different universities.

Y/N wanted to end the summer with a summer sweetheart, rather than summer sex. but sex was fun here and there. but as mentioned, that's all a later problem, and it's not summer yet.

Oikawa continued to pull off everything that was on Y/N's body. she wanted to ignore everything around her and focus on one thing. she wanted to focus on Oikawa. her kisses were sloppy, but not in a good way. she had been missing his lips. her body laid limp, and he could tell something was wrong. right away he got off of her, and placed the blanket over her naked body.

"why'd you stop?" she asked.

"Y/N you're not focused, I don't want to make you do something you're gonna regret." he replied.

"what do you mean? i am focused, focused on you, and on us."

"then why does your phone keep going off, who's texting you?" he asked.

she was worried to know who texted her, thinking it may be Iwa. knowing it may be Iwa. what would he do if he found out she was laying here naked with Oikawa? what would he do if he knew that nothing else she wanted was Oikawa? that she wanted to feel him.

checking her phone, she received 3 messages leading to multiple more from a group chat with Mattsun and Makki.

Mattsun : girl ur making a huge mistake

Makki: emphasize the word huge bc Oikawa is huge

Mattsun: omfg ur supposed to be be backing me up here

Makki: i don't think it's a bad idea

literally who cares it's almost summer and she won't see him anymore and Iwa will find some girl in the states and get over it

Mattsun: why r u calling y/n and object

Makki: bitch I'm not I'm just saying she's smart and she knows what she's doing

Iwa fucked up big time like who goes after the enemy also his bsf ex???? that's foul

"Makki has it right." Oikawa says, "wait how do they know about this?"

"they know everything."

y/n: ur both right but Oikawa didn't do anything wrong and neither did i

Mai and Iwa are in deep shit rn, they're bogus for what they did no lie

so what Oikawa and i both need someone rn? it's harmless

Mattsun: ur saying that now until feelings get attached

y/n: won't happen

"damn they really care about you." Oikawa said.

"I love them a lot. they just always know what to say, they give the best advice but Mattsun goes on dad mode." She said, "but where were we."

"You were just telling me how you can focus on me."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

Author note:

Long time no see, next chapter will be naughty i swear

-S <3