𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"I WILL BREAK IT LIKE ITS NEVER BEEN BROKEN BEFORE

"I WILL BREAK IT LIKE ITS NEVER BEEN BROKEN BEFORE."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

"what the fuck?"

just across the hallway showed Iwaizumi hovering over a girl, his arm over her head, with her being against the locker.

"what the hell is going on?" Y/N says, disgusted. "are you sure i'm dumb? are you sure he likes me?"

"what the hell?" Makki says.

"is everyone seeing this?" Oikawa asks walking over.

"who the fuck is that?" Y/N asks.

"that's my ex." Oikawa says, "Mei."

"bro that's messed up." Mattsun says to Oikawa.

"maybe they're just friends." Makki says.

and as soon as those words left his mouth, Iwaizumi lifted Mei's chin, and started to make out with her in the hallway.

"Y/N do you remember when you came over and you said 'i saw someone giving you head'?" Oikawa asks.

"please don't tell me that's her, that was like 2 weeks ago." she says, "did you guys just break up?"

"no we broke up months ago, she just comes over sometimes." he paused, "well she came over, looks like she won't anymore. no pun intended."

"this is a fucking joke."

"zamn Y/N, it was a joke." Oikawa scoffs.

"not that you idiot, do you see what's going on?" 

"bro, he just broke bro code."

"we just had sex last week, what if he's been sleeping with her this whole time." she said.

"there's no way Y/N." Mattsun says.

"he broke bro code Oikawa, you should too." Makki says.

Oikawa looked at Y/N, devishly. she couldn't even bare the thought of Iwaizumi getting mad over her fucking Oikawa. which made her want to even more.

"you know where to find me." she told Oikawa, and walked away.

the day went by, with the same scenario replaying through Y/N and Oikawa's head. why would he betray them?

i don't want you. i don't need you. she's been through worse. it's been worse.

Oikawa walks into his last period, walking towards Y/N, where he sits behind her, with Iwa sitting across from Y/N.

Oikawa stops at her desk, grabs her chin, and just kisses her. Iwa turns around, looking at them. Makki and Mattsun try not to laugh.

Y/N doesn't move, she kisses him back. Oikawa pulled back, smiled, and kissed her again. he left a few more pecks on her lips, and went to his desk.

Iwa grabbed his things, and walked out of the classroom quickly. Oikawa looked at Y/N, and Y/N looked at him. Tooru said under his breath,

"he wanted to break bro code? i will break it like it's never been broken before."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

author note:

PLOT TWIST 🤪🤪🤪🤪😈😈😈

i am sorry for not writing for like ever i will try my best to get like 100 chapters out

-S <3