𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 !

⚠︎Warning! ⚠︎

Sexual content ahead!

"CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?"

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

she hit different tonight. something about him made her want to just take a bite. he seemed so confused, she seemed so desperate. she just wanted him, and he just wanted her.

"god you're already soaking." he told her.

"shut the fuck up, and get to it already." she replied.

"so demanding Y/N. you're lucky i'm falling and i'm into it."

he did what she told him to do. licking her wet pussy, as she squirmed right away under him. he gripped her thighs, keeping her in place. he was focused, he could tell she was frustrated.

she didn't want to wait any longer, and for a while he thought she was joking. as she grabbed him and just started to kiss him, he realized that she was serious.

she just wanted the love. she just wanted to make love.

late night cravings, with no complications, along with no complaints. each stroke with his tongue, matched with a stroke from his fingers. she arched her back, as he pumped his fingers in and out. howling to the moon, arching her back to the moon.

a moan was let out as she pants. he continues, overstimulating her. she goes quiet,

"why are you so quiet? cat got your tongue?" he buzzes, "speaking of cats, i heard a little rumor about that Kuroo from Nekoma."

speechless Y/N, naïve Y/N. 

Kuroo, a body she kept secret. the fact was, after one fuck, she fell in love with him. there was something about Kuroo; the way he spoke, the way he carried himself, his charm.

Kuroo and Y/N had occasional sex right after her relationship with Asahi. she knew Bokuto was best friends with Kuroo, and she tried not to think about it too much. since Bokuto took her virginity.

along with the school year before the summer with Iwa, she would fuck Kuroo on the daily. everyday they would go to the local ice cream shop, drive to a little spot in the park, and fuck. their way of saying "getting ice cream".

"don't worry Y/N, i'm not mad. i got you after anyways, and i have you now." he smiles against her.

relief, fear, and stress wash over her.

after a few more strokes, her body is left shaking, knowing that the night is still young. as Hajime hovers over her, she kisses his chest, going up to his neck, later on to his lips.

he reaches over, grabbing a condom from the dresser. Y/N takes the condom out of his hand, opening it with this teeth, following by rolling it onto his dick. eagerly, he positions himself, quickly pushing in with no warning.

Y/N groans out, not knowing the feeling in a little while. a few seconds pass as she finds herself moaning, hitting a climax fast.

"already want to cum Y/N? i thought you could last longer than that." he scoffs, "don't cum yet."

for a few more moments, she thinks about how she got in this position, and how the day went by earlier.

"so then what? is that it?"

he just smiled at her. he knows what he wants, and he knows what she wants. Y/N hasn't had sex in 5 months. she's had the craving, she wanted to ask him to come over, but she couldn't.

they hadn't been talking, she couldn't just randomly ask. but what she didn't know, is that she actually could, if she wanted to.

"stop smiling." she starts to hide her smile.

"i'm not."

"then what is it?" she mocks.

"i'm just thinking."

"yeah?"

"mhm." he replies.

"about what?" she asks.

"you, but why does it matter?" he scoffs.

"what is that supposed to mean?"

"nothing nothing, just that-" he pauses, "it sounds stupid."

"what?" she asks. "are you going to bring up Oikawa again?"

"no it's just, when was the last time you had sex?" he asked her.

"with you."

"really?"

"boy yes! i told you i didn't sleep with Oikawa."

"you know Y/N i think i'm allergic to you."

"oh really?" she smiles.

"ever since i got here, my nose has been running and i feel like i have to sneeze."

"i guess you just have to stay away from me." she shrugs.

"oh i could never do that."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

author note:

this is such a slay, bc a lot of the dialogue in this chapter is real 🤪🤪🤪

-S <3