𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 !

⚠︎Warning! ⚠︎

Sexual content ahead!

"I NEED YOUR BODY. NOW."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *::* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .: .*ೃ

vice vs virtue.

patience is a virtue, but impatience is not. in Iwaizumi's case, he needed Y/N. once again.

he needed his drug. he was feeding, once again. it's been 4 days, 4 days since he smoked his drug named Y/N.

he was on his way, on his phone, calling her.

"Iwa-San? what's up?" she asked through the phone.

"i'm coming over, get ready." he told her.

"why? is everything okay?" she worried.

her worrying about him, turned him on even more.

"i need your body. now."

"hurry."

and with that she hung up. he smirked to himself. wanting to know what happens next, wanting to know what happened next.

so he tried, he drove to Y/N's house as fast as he possibly can. going 80 over the speed limit, but simply not giving a shit.

all those car meets came in handy.

impatience struck over Iwaizumi as he drove down Y/N's street. his tires screeching along the pavement as he hit the brakes.

parking, turning off his car, slamming the door quickly. running up to Y/N's front door, ringing the doorbell.

15 seconds pass, as she opens the door, and with that his lips attach to hers.

not even a single breath given between the two, as he quickly got inside of her house and slammed the door.

their heads getting hot, along with other areas.

Y/N felt like a queen, feeling like the only girl in the world, being unable to break free from this feeling.

the night could go in two ways, with them fucking each other's brains out, or being so fucking stoned they won't remember a thing.