𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 !

⚠︎Warning! ⚠︎

Sexual content ahead!

"CAN YOU HANDLE 3 FINGERS?"

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

as soon as those words left her mouth, his head was buried into her neck. kissing down, as he made his way back up to her jawline. he'd repeat the process until, pulling down the collar of her shirt to reach her chest. she sat him up, as she sat up to rip off her shirt. she was ready, wearing her favorite bra, knowing what would go down tonight.

knowing he would go down.

Oikawa followed his same steps as he kissed her neck, to her jawline, to her chest. she quickly became impatient as she groaned, wanting something to change, getting bored with the vanilla.

Iwa wouldn't fuck her like this. while he'd use foreplay, he'd get to the point. he'd know what soft spots to hit. he knew how to make her focus, he knew where to go down, and when she's reached her limit. why was she thinking of Iwa, when Oikawa was in between her legs?

he continued down her body, kissing every inch he moved. as she took deep breaths she realized that she'd be having sex with Oikawa, but picturing someone else in mind.

"what's wrong? you want more?" he asked her, smirking.

she just nodded her head, feeling unsure. she didn't know what she wanted. she wanted sex, but not from Oikawa.

the way he stroked his dick inside of her, while rubbing her at the same time. being gentle but rough, using praises, talking her through it: "you look so pretty."

"stay still for me"

"let's finish together"

"let me hear you"

all she could think about was Iwa, and all of a sudden she was turned on. he went down on her, she felt wet, as she closed her legs on his head, he opened her back up, "no need to be shy, you're perfect." and her heart started to race as soon as those words were in the air. she didn't know how to respond, "you don't understand how perfect you are." she started to smile, never feeling like this way before, "you're such a naughty princess."

what the fuck.

instantly she opened her eyes, realized she was with Oikawa. becoming dry as a board, feeling unsure again. he asked if he could start, and she said yes, but unsure.

as he ate her out, he knew her spots. she relaxed her body, letting herself feel him. feel his tongue. his mouth moved all over her clit as her hands ran through his hair. she tugged on the back of his head to push him further into her, wanting to feel her more. she was wet again. with one hand in his hair and the other gripping the sheets, he kept hitting her sweet spot. quickly he started to finger her as he ate.

she remained quiet, as he asked "can you handle 3 fingers." and she just moaned, as he fingered her in and out. he licked her clit as he fingered her, she got closer and closer to her end, until "you're such a princess."

her eyes snapped open. what the fuck. remembering she was with Oikawa. why is she thinking of Iwa? They only fucked off and on. once Oikawa called her a princess she no longer was aroused.

what is with this royalty kink?

"Oikawa it's okay, you don't need to keep going." she told him.

"why is everything okay?" he asked worried.

"yeah I just don't think i'm really in the mood." she lied, but not entirely.

"yeah yeah, i get it. here let me help." he spoke to her, and reassured her as he helped her get dressed.

"i'm sorry I just can't do this."

"Y/N it's okay, don't worry."

"No, no I can't fake this anymore. can you go home, please?" she asked, "I don't want to lie and say i feel fine, i just want you to go, this isn't right."

"what? what is it, can we talk about this please?" he practically begged.

"no not now, just go home, I'll talk to you another day."

"Please, please can we just talk."

"Oikawa please just go."

"i'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on." he said, raising his voice.

"I don't like you!" she yelled, "I thought about Iwa the whole time, just now." she laughed, "happy? is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Fuck you Y/N."

"you tried and you couldn't, leave."

"you're a bitch, I can see why Iwa said that about you." And he ran out the door.

Y/N watched him go next door to his home from her window, processing what he just said.

"I can see why Iwa said that about you."

What the fuck.

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

Author note:

PLOT TWIST! Had to come back and make this interesting. Also my ex ugly boyfriend called me a naughty princsss in bed so that's where I got that little quote from 🥰🥰 so ugly and weird

- S <3