𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"HE WANTS THE WORLD IN HIS HANDS

"HE WANTS THE WORLD IN HIS HANDS."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

down. everything is just going down.

everything falling, everything being overwhelming. nothing working out in her favor.

she tries to find ways to block it out, she tries to distract, surround herself around people.

but she's been alone. her parents never home due to work. her neighbor being gone due to volleyball. her best friends being gone due to volleyball. Hajime being gone.

no one is seeing it, no one is realizing. last week Iwaizumi warned Oikawa. threats, in a way.

Oikawa did nothing, he was accused with accusations that didn't involve him. Oikawa has been avoiding Y/N, Iwaizumi had been be avoiding Y/N. and he doesn't know why.

he's lost in the high, without being high. Iwaizumi was damned time to time. the times he were feeding, the times he was feeling blue, the times he just needed one hit.

he couldn't do it. he'd be kicked off the volleyball team. and the team needed him.

his only other option would be Y/N, but he'd been avoiding her. so he's out. this week felt long, for everyone.

there was not much anyone could do, as each day felt like groundhogs day. any tear shed would lead to more tears, unexpected, unwanted tears.

they all needed a compass, to navigate them throughout this long month.

time moves slow.

October is over. into November. the days go by quick, but not in a way.

time moves slow.

Iwaizumi tells himself,

"i don't miss you, i miss the space you filled."

does he just let it out? there was not much he could do but think. but thinking would lead to overthinking. what was left for Iwaizumi?

everything he's ever wanted, everything he's ever gotten was all just ripped away from him in a meaning of time.

he wants the world in his hands.

he wants Y/N in his hands. he wants her gaze, her touch, gentle with words gentle with touch. he wants the warmth of her neck.

but he would tell himself,

"i don't miss you, i miss the space you filled."

outside it starts to rain, drizzle at first at these thoughts.

he wants the world in his hands, the cold world. outside it starts to pour, on his run.

as he sprints home, trying to beat the run, he slows down, passing down Y/N's street. with winter on the way, the sky goes dark, quick.

the shaking of the dark sky, filled with stars and a cloudy moon. as he passes Y/N's house, he notices the two silhouettes in her window.

looking at his best friends home, his room light is off, he sees his shadow, his reflection on the pavement beside him.

go to her house Hajime, disrupt,

he thinks.

he could, he should.

maybe everything is just a blessing in disguise. he sees the silhouette of hair, hair that's familiar, hair of his best friend.

nothing was going on in said bedroom, but the exchange of words, the exchange of thoughts. he reminds himself once again,

"i don't miss you, i miss the space you filled."

he reminds himself this never ending sentence, making it take over his mind, as he continues on his run.

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

author note:

i am sad

-S <3