𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

"I WANT YOU SO BAD

"I WANT YOU SO BAD."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

i don't need you. stop. just get over it.

"Y/N are you sure?" Oikawa asks.

"yes."

this is the only way i can get over it.

"are you okay?" he asks.

"yes i'm okay Oikawa."

"are you sure? i want you to be 100%"

"can you just shut up?"

he just smiles, and kissed her. they laid together in Oikawa's bed. legs tangled together, breaths heavy, hearts racing.

she wanted to start off slow, but she was into it so she didn't know if she really wanted to. Oikawa teased her, he laid on top of her, hands on her waist, while her hands were in his hair.

his hair was as soft as it looked. people always made fun of him, telling him that he loaded it with gel, but Y/N could finally debunk that.

their bodies moved together, along with their lips, their words, and their motions. pillow talk was thrown up into the air.

"i want you so bad." he told her.

there was not much to say, and not much to do. she wanted to go slow, but she was into it. Y/N didn't understand why she was into Oikawa all of a sudden. every gesture he'd make in the past, would just give Y/N another ick on the list.

she thought about Iwa as they made out. she didn't understand why he would do that. they were just sneaky links, but she still felt loyal to him.

her kissing started to slow down, their lips took breaks as Oikawa pulled apart from Y/N, kissing down her jawline, down her neck, down to her chest. he unzipped part of her sweater, and continued to kiss down her chest. her breathing became heavier.

Oikawa tapped his finger, where his hands were, following the beat of Y/N's heart.

"that's how fast your heart is beating." he told her.

she smiled as she realized that her heart only raced for Hajime. her smile quickly faded as her heart raced faster and faster. Oikawa slowed down his kisses, making each one deeper than before.

he returned to Y/N's lips, sinking his lips into hers. he seemed eager, in a rush. he quickened his pace, making the make out deeper, and sloppy. Y/N let out the quietest moan, as he let out a deep breath that he'd been sucking in.

he let go of her lips again, moving down to her chest, making sure to not neglect her body.

"you don't understand how beautiful you are Y/N." the words of pillowtalk.

his touch, his gaze, his kisses, his voice.

Oikawa had her in chains.

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

author note:

long time no see.... omg i'm so sorry no lie, why did it take me like 5 months to come out with another chapter. i'm trying to wrap up this story, along with wrap up my writing on this app 😞😞😞. but only time will tell.

-S <3