𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

WARNING!

haikyu!! spoilers ahead!

"BACK TO YOU."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

"ugh guys this is the worst thing ever."

"Y/N i don't get why you just don't talk to him." Mattsun starts, "i don't think he's mad any more."

"that's not the point, i'm mad now."

"girl why?" Makki asks.

"why wouldn't i be? he thinks me and Oikawa had sex."

"did you?"

"no! boy i told you we didn't."

"oh come on nothing?" Mattsun smirks, "not even a little nibble?"

"shut the hell up." she pauses, "is he still spiking balls at Oikawa?"

"well he always did." Makki responds.

"is he still spiking them more hard?"

"not really, he did a few times this week."

"so he's still mad?"

"he still isn't talking to Oikawa." Makki responds.

"shit. it's November, and we literally haven't talked talked since August. i talked to him last week when i said it was a huge misunderstanding."

"and what did he say?"

"he's confused."

the crisp wind of November. the memories of August. he would ask her if she was sure of the rendezvous, and she hadn't been anymore sure in her life.

all she wanted was him right now. she couldn't tell how she felt. everything just felt like a memory, everything just felt like a dream. a fever dream.

the twisted bedsheets, the swollen lips, his flushed cheeks. his green eyes that were filled with lust, his eyes filled with lust.

Oikawa has been wanting her, even when she was dating Asahi. when Iwaizumi lost his summer sweet heart with Y/N, Oikawa's heart ached, but she wasn't his to loose.