𝘀𝗶𝘅

"WELL, I'M ALONE RIGHT NOW

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"WELL, I'M ALONE RIGHT NOW."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

it's been a while. a while since Y/N and Iwaizumi saw each-other. it's been a while. a while since Iwaizumi made Y/N feel like the only girl in the world. it's been a while. a while since Y/N made Iwaizumi feel like a man.

and she was damn good at it too.

she missed the way he laid by her side. she missed the way he'd pull her to the edge of the bed. she missed the way they'd say goodbye after a rendezvous.

she missed him, but he's been so busy, with no replies. she tried to shake this thought, she tried to let it go. but it kept snaking up on her. she sent a few texts, a week ago. being left on delivered felt like a drought.

she felt like she was feeding. she worried that he'd be sleeping with someone else, making someone else feel the romance. she felt framed.

she loves the attention, she loves being out with her friends knowing she looks like the baddest bitch in town. everyday felt like her birthday, as she got a little gift from Iwaizumi.

but because of volleyball, she hasn't seen him in over 2 weeks. school starts in a week, and she was hoping that wouldn't be the time she saw him again.

she wanted to show him the black dress she ordered, she wanted to show him the new shows she's been watching, she wanted to show him the new songs she's been listening to.

but tying along with that, they're not together. and Y/N needed to remind herself. she needed reassurance that she was free to date anyone, and so was he.

though, as soon as she thought of dating, Asahi was sent straight through her mind. between Asahi, he was loving, but manipulating behind the scenes.

he loved her, and she loved him. but once again volleyball became to devoted to him, and he even quit for her. but he was toxic overall.

he'd want her when he'd want her, and when Y/N went blank, saying no, he'd go blank. so when Y/N wanted him, he'd say no the next time.

forcing all the blame on Y/N was his best talent. but as the school year ended, so did the relationship. they were pretty far away from each-other, they'd see each-other every weekend.

those endless days where they wouldn't see each-other would lead to them having terrible, horrid thoughts about each-other. 

she was left alone.

middle of the day, end of August. Y/N got out of bed, slipping a sweatshirt on over her head. knowing her new dress came in the mail, she walked down the stairs, going outside to retrieve her mail.

hoping she wouldn't see her neighbor.

"in and out, in and out, oh my fucking god." she mumbled to herself walking down the front yard.

"oh hey Y/N-Chan!" someone stops her,

"seriously?" she whispers, "hey Oikawa-San." she turns around.

"how've you been?" he asks walking over.

"i'm good, i'm good." she drags off, "how've you been?"

"busy, yeah i've been so busy with volleyball. the whole team is doing crazy training."

"oh, how's Iwa?" she asks curiously,

"he's fine," Oikawa questions slightly, "why?"

"no reason, just asking." she mocks slightly.

"whatcha got there?" he motions to the package.

"a dress,"

"a dress for what?"

"a party or something i don't know." she says annoyed.

"i see, i see, you throwin a party?" he smirks,

"um no."

"you going to one?"

"no."

"then you should come to the car meet tonight."

"no, goodbye Oikawa." she says starting to walk away.

"come on." he pouts.

"give me one reason why i should go."

"you're alone aren't you?"

"well, i'm alone right now. buy why does that matter? give me a real reason."

"oh come on Y/N-Chan, it's a Friday night, end of summer, schools next week, like come on. plus Iwa-Chan will be there and you can show off your new dress."

"what time is it at?"

"i'm leaving around 9:30."

"i'll be ready at 9, come over."

and with that she walked away,

not knowing what the night had in store for her, but she was into that.

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

Author note:

boi i start school next week

-S <3

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐭 | 𝘏. 𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें