𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 !

"HIS SEX DOPPELGÄNGER

"HIS SEX DOPPELGÄNGER."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

⚠︎Warning! ⚠︎

Sexual content ahead!

love me harder. she just wanted love. she just wanted to feel something, someone, once again. know their motives. she knew he was a good guy, she knew dating Asahi would have it's down falls.

she knew dating him would be difficult, she knew it wouldn't be easy. but she did it anyways. dating him was like a breath of fresh air, until once that air became polluted.

with the relationship being off and on, with it hitting it's peaks then once again falling. she wasn't into the pain, she didn't like the feeling. the cheating, the verbal abuse, the crave for sex, the need for sex.

she was sorry for being uninterested, she apologized. she'd rather be alone. so she quit. she didn't need a boyfriend.

she'd have fun, with her friends under clouds of marijuana, watching the rain drop down the window. she didn't need a boyfriend, enjoying parties.

she was alone, she didn't care. she was here, in time. not caring.

until her summer sweetheart stepped in. feeling loved once again, just talking. but then just agreeing on sex.

this could be one of her biggest regrets. feelings getting caught, heart feeling heavy. looking into his eyes, holding everything his soul craves.

there's nothing much left that she can do.

first day of school. it's been a week since Oikawa stayed at her home, and it's been a while since she's seen Iwaizumi.

she feels fragile, delicate in a way. not knowing what to feel but it makes sense.

long first week of school. not knowing what to do, or when to start to get ready. waking up early in the morning, cold air, cold mist.

Iwaizumi had been avoiding her, mad in a way. He heard rumors that Oikawa slept with Y/N, but he didn't know that Oikawa literally slept with Y/N.

does he want to know truth? he needs to know the truth, not wanting to face it. the reality needs to hurry up and hit him. Y/N is waiting, needing that late night love.

but the truth is Iwaizumi is upset, and has no way of approaching her or his best friend. a war with himself. so many words, so many sentences, unsaid. they need to be said, but the spare of words can't be done.

walking down the hallway to his last class of the day, stumbling into one the classroom, taking the desk near the window. his gaze draws across the field of the lawn, as he plays with his tie.