𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"YOU'RE GOING TO FLIP YOUR SHIT

"YOU'RE GOING TO FLIP YOUR SHIT." 

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

"wait ten years we'll be together". it hasn't been ten years but it's been 3 months, making it feel like a decade.

Y/N lost touch with Iwa, and Oikawa. she didn't know what happened. Mattsun and Makki tell her it's not her fault, but she can't help but feel like it is.

"do i just reach out? or is my silence enough."

"Y/N don't say anything, just let it be, maybe they'll come around."

"i don't know, i have weird feeling about this one." she told them.

"did you and Oikawa have sex?" Makki asked.

"no we never did. and i never will. i'm not stupid, do you think i really would do Iwa bogus like that?"

Makki and Mattsun looked at each other, and back at Y/N. they stayed quiet.

"shut up i wouldn't do that."

"we know Y/N we're just teasing you."

it has been 3 months. even though she's neighbors with Oikawa, she never talked to him. he's busy with volleyball, his senior year, and Iwa.

Iwa won't even bat an eye towards Y/N. they haven't spoken a word to each other since she saw him kissing that girl in the hallway. they never ended up dating.

some nights Y/N will see Iwa's bike outside Oikawa's house. some of those nights she thinks he will knock on her door, hoping for a conversation. but that night never arrived, nor will it ever.

"i feel like i should just say something." she said.

"maybe you should reach out to make sure their okay."

"i don't want Oikawa, i want my Iwa back. i don't need a sneaky link, i don't need a relationship, i just need him."

"shit you got it bad."

"Makki that doesn't help me at all." she mentioned. "whatever i don't need them."

"girl, you were just going through a mid life crisis."

"i wasn't, it's fine i'm going home. are you guys coming over tonight?"

they both look at each other, "no we have plans." Mattsun says.