𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"CAN I COME OVER LATER"

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

"i can't believe he fucked Mai."

"it might not be him." Y/N said, she was worried knowing it was probably him.

Oikawa went back on his phone, looking at the video again. Y/N knew it was him. she could tell by his moans, the tone in his voice, his hands, and of course his face.

"Y/N are you fucking kidding? his face is in the damn video."

"okay this is bad i don't even know what to say or do" she told Oikawa.

as she said that Oikawa received messages from Iwa.

"help bro" he had said.

"with what" Oikawa replied

"i didn't mean to make a tape" he sent, "how the hell did it get out"

as Y/N walked up the stairs, Oikawa followed slowly behind her. they got into her room as she laid on her bed, and he laid next to her. he showed her the texts, as Iwa continued.

"mai keeps telling me to come over" he sent, "do you think y/n knows"

"she obviously knows" Oikawa replied.

"does he think i'm stupid or something?" Y/N said.

"yeah, what? he's dumb."

"are you mad" Iwa asked.

"bro idc" Oikawa replied, "do what you want"

with that he put his phone on do not disturb, turned it off, and threw it to the other side of the bed.

"this is so immature Y/N. we're literally seniors, we go to college in a few months." he told her.

"i know, he's literally messed up. i don't know how he will get the volleyball scholarship now."

"he's not playing volleyball in college, he's moving."

"to where? Tokyo?" she asked.

"no. he's going to the states. California."

"you're kidding." she paused, "you're literally joking."

"he didn't tell you?"