𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"HE'S A SEXAHOLIC"

"HE'S A SEXAHOLIC"

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

reminiscing on the past, along with the present. in Y/N's case she was anxious, anxious for the future. school was in 2 weeks. Iwaizumi started volleyball once again.

which meant he had to be sober, for the entire school year, since that's how long volleyball will last.

Y/N didn't understand why volleyball lasted the longest out of every sport, she just knew that her neighbor, Oikawa Tooru was never home, due to the never ending sport.

being sober meant that Y/N didn't know if her rendezvous would last with Iwaizumi. what she did know is that she didn't want them to end, and she didn't know why.

Would everything come to an end eventually? The thought always daunt Y/N. Wondering what the near future would be like.

maybe that was a later problem, but it's near enough to worry about it.

would they talk in school? Is Y/N allowed to see other people? is Iwaizumi allowed to see other people? what would happen?

that's for the future to decide.

"so what's gonna happen?" Mattsun asked.

it's been 2 weeks since Y/N's seen Iwaizumi. he's been so busy with volleyball practice, along with training. it's time for him to get his body, his eating habits along with his sleep schedule in check.

Y/N knows not to bother him, knowing Oikawa hasn't been home, so she'd assume Iwaizumi isn't either.

he hasn't texted or called her, but due to the information from her best friends she knows he has to stay at practice longer since he's the ace.

this volleyball season is very important for Seijoh. with it being the last year for the 3rd years. making this year count, making it worth it was very important to Iwaizumi.

with him being more introverted, he wanted to expand his social skills making new friends. he isn't the type to go to parties, he isn't the type to mess around. he wasn't like his best friend Oikawa Tooru.

Oikawa seemed to be flirting every second of every day. every weekend Oikawa seemed to be at some sort of party.

Iwaizumi didn't want that, rather he wanted to top that. with Y/N specifically.