𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

⚠︎Warning! ⚠︎

Sexual content ahead!

"BE TOXIC LIKE I KNOW YOU CAN BE

"BE TOXIC LIKE I KNOW YOU CAN BE."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

a love triangle can be dangerous. for the other woman, the protagonist, and the main lover. Y/N knew from the start that she wasn't the other woman, nor would she ever be. she never wanted anyone to cheat on their significant other with her. she never wants to be the other woman. but she doesn't realize that she is.

Mai hates her. she envy's her, she wants to be her secretly. she absolutely despises Y/N. she knows that Iwa knows that Y/N does it better than her. everything Y/N does is better than her. she has the grades, the stats, the looks, the humor, the optimism, the boys.

everything that Y/N has, Mai doesn't. Mai is beautiful, she's smart, and she knows it. she's blunt, and knows it. but she's kind to others, she has the grades, she has the stats, humor, optimism, looks, and the boys have her.

Mai can easily get manipulated by boys, and easily falls into their little tricks, but, she always knows what she's doing. you never want to play the player.

Mai and Y/N became friends when she started to date Asahi. ultimately, Mai was the one who set them up. they were never close, but rather acquaintances. they had clubs together, and would go to the boys volleyball games together, which is where Y/N landed eyes for Asahi.

what Y/N didn't know is that Mai slept with Asahi for a little over a month. they were each others sneaky links, but no one knew. she introduced them, and Asahi cut all ties with Mai as he started to talk to Y/N. but before Y/N was with Asahi, she messed around with Bokuto.

Mai never knew, and neither did anyone else, except Mattsun and Makki of course. right before Asahi and Y/N were going to break-up a little tie between Mai and Bokuto was created. they always had the same type, and always went for the same guys, and never knew. the only guy Mai never liked was Iwa, and the only guy Y/N tried not to like was Iwa.

she never intended to have sex with Iwa, just mess around in different ways. you see, Mai noticed that Oikawa had eyes for Y/N, he always has, ever since they were young. sometimes, those feelings never really fully go away.

while Mai and Oikawa were dating, it was pure bliss. they never argued, they were never mad or angry with each-other. they wouldn't hang out everyday, but rather 3-4 times a week, and would talk constantly. Mai would come to most of Oikawa's volleyball games, but mostly his home games. she'd come over after practice, and he'd come over after volleyball practice too.