𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"OH FUCK I HAVE A SNEAKY LINK

"OH FUCK I HAVE A SNEAKY LINK."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

for a while she wanted love. she needed love.

she craved the lust, she craved the passion, she craved the sex.

but no guy could settle her craving. no guy played like a boss, they never showed her who was there's.

Y/N likes to control, here and there. but she wants to be controlled. she needs to be controlled.

she channels her inner daddy issues.

with an attractive face, an attractive personality, and an attractive aura, Y/N could get any guy at Aoba Johsai as she desired.

with that being said, she was out of their leagues of course.

her first year was spent reserved. she kept space from boys and focused on her two best friends, Makki, and Mattsun.

people called her a slut and a whore for being best friends with two boys; bitches with usual stereotypes.

but that was before the two came out, saying they were dating. Y/N knew since junior high, but she kept it a secret for years. she felt the spark between Makki, and Mattsun.

they always asked her,

"when are you gonna get a boyfriend?"

this question came up every year, the same reply would be,

"why do I need a boyfriend?" ,

with that reply came another from Makki of course,

"so you don't have to third wheel duh!"

Y/N wasn't a tag along. they would drag her into fun, or they would go to her house, which is where she would become a third wheel.

with that being said, the yearly question came up once again.

"Y/N when are you gonna get a boyfriend?" Makki asks sitting up in her bed.

"she basically has one, and we saw his dick last week." Mattsun face palmed.

"he's not my boyfriend, nor will he be. he's just a sneaky link." she laughs.