𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"THE END OF AN ERA

"THE END OF AN ERA."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

"you seriously had to talk to him?"

"Iwa what else was i supposed to do?" she says, "you weren't giving me anything."

"what am i even supposed to give you?" he replied, "we're not dating Y/N."

"i know we're not, you always say that."

"so act like you know." he pauses, "we're both going off to college in a few months."

"what does college have to do with anything?"

"it means that i can be with whoever i want to be with."

"what?" is all she makes up to say.

"wait Y/N i didn't mean it that way."

"no you meant it every way you meant it. i was such a dumbass giving all of my time to you." she tells him.

"Y/N please."

"you promised this, you promised that, every time we were together. and what was it all for, another name on your body count list?"

"then sue me, and hate me."

"that's all you have to say?" she asks.

"Y/N please."

"i could honestly die."

"Y/N i didn't mean it in that way."

"it doesn't matter how you meant it, you said it."

"Y/N you know what i mean."

"Iwa i'm sorry but i don't."

"i just feel like that i can't be with anyone because of you."

sue me, hate me. was the only thing she can recall from this conversation. she had talked to Oikawa right after his rendezvous. and their conversation went fine.

"Oikawa i watched someone give you head."

"what the fuck."

"unintentionally." she clarified.

"is that why you're here?" he smirks, "you want to give me another blow?"

"boy no, you're such a freak." she says, "and not in a good way."

"yeah yeah, how've you been little cutie?"

"don't call me that." she says.

"do you have to criticize everything i say?"

"everything you say is stupid."

"don't care. how have you been?" he asks again.

"i'm actually slaying the game." she proudly told him.

"yeah i bet."

"what's that supposed to mean?" she asks.

"nothing, nothing, i'm surprised you've been doing good without your little fuck buddy." Oikawa smirks.

"oh my fucking god, you know?"

"Y/N, baby i know everything. do you really think i'm stupid?"

"no i know you know, but what do you know?"

"that makes no sense, but i'll tell you." he laughs, "Y/N i know that you and Iwa-chan have been sleeping together. i can see through your window."

"my window was always closed while he was over." she told him.

"i still saw the silhouette of you bouncing up and down."

"okay that's enough i get it, how long have you known?"

"since October i think."

"boy it's February, why didn't you say anything?"

"because i liked you, how could i?"

"do you still like me?"

"i don't know."

he didn't want to admit his own feelings to himself. he knew he'd face rejection. he knew he wouldn't get the answer he wanted. he didn't want Y/N to go to his best friend.

he didn't want to see her with him, he didn't want her to go. he couldn't help himself from falling in love with her, and he couldn't deny it.

what could he honestly say?

Y/N knew the truth, just didn't want to admit it to herself. she knew that this triangle could end a friendship.

she didn't want this to become a reality, but she was in her dream for too long.

"Iwa you worried for nothing." she finished telling about the previous conversation, "i told you it's all fine."

"Y/N what do you mean it's all fine? he literally likes you."

"Iwa i know."

"no i don't think you do." he tells her.

"Iwa i don't know what happened to you, and i don't think i want to know either." she pauses. "for once in your life can you trust me and trust that i know what i'm doing."

"i'm sorry Y/N but i don't think i can rely on your trust." he tells her.

"so then what? is that it?"

he just leaves her house, not saying a word, not replying to her questions. everything felt like a trick. nothing seems to stick to the way things are supposed to be.

nothing has felt right during the past few moons. the end of time, the end of an era.

the end is near. Y/N doesn't recognize herself. the fool that he's made of her. everything feels ruined. nothing feels real. a fever dream in time. everything has just fallen.

and she wasn't into it.

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

author note:

my school work is over and now i have so much time to do whatever so i finished this chapter slay

-S <3