𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

"WATCHING THE CLOUDS FLOAT"

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

she wore her beige cardigan with her uniform. already the first week of November. as the northern lights were to be seen last week, the only light seen were the lit stars in the sky.

the moon light, rendezvous with the moon, a kiss from the moon.

she hasn't kept in touch with Iwaizumi, the last she did was many moons ago in August.

August, dancing in the moonlight, dancing in the rain. he was never hers, but was in a way. as they watched the clouds float.

her smooth skin against his in the humid weather of August. but now the leaves fell from the trees, the wind blew cold, the fog creating a deep mist in the morning.

but now with it being November, coats are out, long knee high socks covering her legs when wearing her uniform. the simple beige cardigan. some girls refuse to say their cold, continuing on wearing their normal uniforms when it's below 30 degrees outside.

but for Y/N her temperature changes dramatically, always too cold or too hot never in-between. except when with Iwaizumi. she would feel perfect, gentle.

gentle with words gentle with touch.

after hours.

today was a normal day of school, get out of bed, get ready, drive to school, start class, go home. but, during her last class, with Iwaizumi, she finally decided to say a few things.

the bell had rung, indicating the school day was over. quickly Y/N placed her homework in her folder to which she shoved in her backpack, in hopes to stop Iwaizumi before he gets to practice.

he was already out the door, walking down the hall, she quickly sped walk out the door, accidentally shoving a few people on her way.

"Iwa." she whisper yelled.

he hears, he stops for a minute, recognizing the voice, and continues to walk.

"Iwa." she repeats.

he continues to ignore, he continues to walk.

"Iwaizumi." she says.

ignoring.

"Hajime."

he stops, instantly.

got him

she thinks, she knows.

he turns around, looking at Y/N. his eyes sinking into her, for once she's unable to read him, she's unable to understand how he's feeling.

"what?"

she walks closer to him, pulls him to the side, keeping her hand in his, "how are you, what's wrong?"

"what makes you think somethings wrong?" he drops her hand, looking off to the side.

she looks at her hand, her hand still feeling cold from the cold school, she looks at his hand, the hand that kept her hand warm.

"nothing, never-mind." she turns around, starting to walk away, as he does the same, "actually Iwa?" she turns back around, he does the same.

"yeah?"

"did i do anything wrong? i can tell you're upset."

"i don't know who to believe anymore."

confused, "what do you mean?"

"nothing, forget about it."

"no Iwa, tell me."

"i said forget about it!" he yells, slightly.

raising his voice a little at Y/N. so she leaves, not wanting to bother him anymore, "Y/N wait no."

"no it's okay." she tells him, "i know where your stance is now."

"Y/N i'm sorry."

"it's okay Iwa." she says gently, "i just think you're too quick to judge a misunderstanding." she walks away.

confused, "what do you mean?"

"i think you know what i mean, but honestly i don't know if i can believe you anymore."

"what?"

and with that she walked off. she wants to talk to Iwaizumi again. she misses him, she wants him back. but she knows he needs time, she knows that he's not ready for anything yet.

she knows she's not ready.

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

author note:

i am so mad i hate men so much.

-S <3