Chapter 6 : The Elementals on Action!

"HUWAAA!"

"RUUUNN!"

"IT'S COMING AFTER US!"

Gempa sighed at the running Trio Troublemaker whereas Halilintar just facepalmed at them.

"Idiots."

Taufan cried as he together with Blaze and Thorn ran as fast as they could, away from the angry pink bear behind them. Blaze glanced behind him and shrieked when the bear was a feet right behind him.

He put his remaining energy to his legs so he could ran faster, shocking both Taufan and Thorn. He laughed at their horrified face before he ran straight to the tree in front of him.

Halilintar laughed as he fell on his back, groaning in pain. Solar's ungodly sound left his mouth when he saw Blaze hit the tree and Halilintar made a face at him.

Ice covered his face with his hands. They all could see that his cheeks were tinted with red.

"He's not my brother. I don't know him." Ice mumbled in embarassment.

[Me : *unholy giggle*

Narusyan : *stares at me weirdly* What's wrong with you? Did Kuro's hit was really that bad it make you lose your braincells. *sips her chocolate milk*

Me : I saw Blaze crashed into the tree right on his face today. *throw my head back and laugh loudly*

Narusyan : *chokes* MY GOD- *wheezes*

Shiro : *enters the living room* *sees us making various weird sounds on the floor* Sis! I think there are real demons in our house! And they are possessing Al and Ruru right know."]

Blaze winced at the pain when he touched his nose. But he froze on the spot when he heard the bear roared from behind him. He closed his eyes readying himself for the attack, he felt the gust of wind passed him instead.

Opened both of his eyes, he saw the bear was chasing after Thorn and Taufan. He let out a smug 'Ha!' at them.

"Not fair!" Taufan whined.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

25 MINUTES OF BEING CHASED LATER..

"You guys seriously forgot about being elementals power?!" Solar laughed.

The Trio Troublemaker pouted at him which only made Solar laughed harder at them.

"That's what you got for disturbing the bear earlier." Ice chuckled.

Blaze stuck his tongue out at him, but Ice ignored it. He yawned and craddled his whale plushy closer to him.

"Ugh, I'm sleepy."

"You're always sleepy, Polar bear." Taufan rolled his eyes at him.

One second, and he could feel Ice's light blue eyes coldly glared at him. He shivered and hid behind Halilintar who crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Let's go to Tempur-A station. We need more informations about them." Halilintar said.

"How are we gonna search for the informations? Playing as the badguys?" Blaze rose his eyebrow.

"Are we going to sneak in?" Thorn excitedly beamed.

"Like those spy movies Boboiboy watch sometimes?!" Taufan gasped with sparkled eyes beside Thorn. Blaze's eyes also sparkled beside Thorn and they looked at Gempa with big and wide pleading eyes.

Gempa sweatdropped at them. Gee, they looked like a bunch of 5 years old kid rather than hundreds years old elemental powers.

"Don't fall for their tricks, Gempa! You shouldn't spoil them too much or else they will become a bunch of annoying brats." Halilintar glared at the trio troublemakers.