Chapter 28 : Meeting! (2)

Some of TAPOPS agents gasped in antonishment at the clear challenging displayed that was shown on his face, but he ignored them because this stupid and ugly alien dared to underestimate him, the smartest and most handsome elemental, in his specialty.

Blaze whistled loudly at Solar from the backrow seat. His drowsiness fully disappeared as he took in the current situation. It'd be a shame to missed even a little bit of such an interesting situation.

He snatched one of Ice's snacks, tore it open and started to eat them, ignoring the heated glare he received from the ice elemental.

The higher ups observed the light elemental in front of them with slight interest while Admiral Gata was displeased at Solar's attitude towards him.

"What–" He growled only to be interrupted with Solar.

"Under ground. Does that ring a bell in your head, admiral?" He mocked him until Admiral Gata's face turned red in fury.

Admiral Tarung quickly intervened before the situation getting out of his hands, "What make you so sure that they hid under the ground all this time, Solar?"

Solar smirked, "The keyword is Methane, admiral. Methane only contaminated the air, not the ground. As for the bomb, they probably only used about 0,9% of Amanthanite so the destruction wasn't that destructive to the ground."

"It is true that there is no survivor from the bombing that happened at the big cities in Planet Umbra, however for those who lived far from the cities survived the attack with major injuries. Although, their villages was burn down to ashes, no one died and thus, they decided to hide under the ground until the attack ended."

"While waiting, they realized that they won't be coming out from their hidden place because of the Methane that contaminated the air. Therefore they decided to built their own underground modern city that hidden from the outsiders."

Solar fumbled with his power watch as he explained before he straightened his arm to the front and immediately, a bunch of pictures appeared from the power watch. It was the current underground city on Planet Umbra.

Everyone stared at the pictures, gawking in disbelief. Maskmana turned to Commander Kokoci for confirmation.

"Is this really true, Kokoci?"

Commander Kokoci affirmed, "Yes, it's true. When we lost the elementals signal at Planet Umbra, we tried to get connected to them as soon as possible before anything bad happen to them. We tried for several hours until someone contacted us from the same coordinat location. We believed it was them, but it turned out to be one of Planet Umbra's survivors. They informed us about the elementals condition and we were told to send them the teleportation portal on the same coordinat."

Whispers then started to resurface again as they processing another information they just got. It's not everyday that they could received such shocking informations.

"But, what about the power sphere over there?" Ramenman pointed to the power sphere behind Solar.

Solar blankly turned to him, "If you're asking about the power sphere now, then I guess our questioning session is over now."

Solar didn't care if he was being rude or show disrespect to them, even though their positions are higher than him, who was a mere cadet. However, he's still a stronger being than them.

There are a big gaps between their power that you can't meassure with a single ruler or meassurement. It's infinity like a line of symmetry of a circle.

Nut cleared his throat and gestured to Solar to just continue with his presentation. He typed on his tablet as the hologram disappeares and changed to a power sphere picture with its feature.