Chapter 16 : Brothers?

After the whole event with fire, it's time for the evaluation.

Admiral Tarung walked to the Team A table first. He stared at the food served in front of him. Raising one of eyebrow he looked at Solar and Ice for explanation.

"Why is this food looks.. oily?" Commander Kokoci asked.

"It's made from coconut milk." Ice answered as it was the most obvious thing.

Solar facepalmed before opening his mouth, "This is Rendang, a traditional food. Made from beef and coconut milk. The coconut milk is the cause for the food to be this oily. Since coconut milk contained 33,80% fat, 6,10% protein, and 5,60% carbohydrate, you will get coconut oil if you cook them for hours without stopping."

Commander Kokoci and Admiral Tarung gazed at him before Admiral hand reached out to the spoon beside the served food.

He picked up the spoon and scooped the Rendang. He peered at the Rendang and then put it in his mouth. Immediately his figure stiffen.

Halilintar rose an eyebrow before scooping up a spoon of Rendang with another spoon and put it in his mouth. As fast as he shut his mouth, he also stiffen with his mouth gaped open.

"Admiral..?" Commander Kokoci hesitantly called.

"This..."

They all wait patiently for him to speak up and evaluationed their food. The sound of hands slammed on top of the table snapped their heads to look at Halilintar.

"Solar.. did you... did you secretly sneaked to the kitchen and cooked for your own without telling us?" Halilintar scrutinized as he stared at Solar's silver eyes hidden beneath the orange visor.

Solar felt sweats pouring down from his neck and temple as he darted his eyes around to not making eyes contact with a pair of red eyes in front of him.

"No..?"

"Unbelieveble!" Halilintar slammed his hands down again.

"Hali, what's wrong?" Gempa came to his side, worried that Hali might accidently break the table in half.

"Gempa, taste this." He said as he scooped a spoonful of Rendang in front of Gempa's mouth.

Gempa glanced at him from the corner of his eyes and opened up his mouth to take the food before his eyes widen.

"Solar, did you–"

"No!"

"Then how–"

"I calculated how much teaspoon or spoonful of seasoning and spices I had to put!"

"You what?!" Gempa and Hali gaped at him in disbelief.

"I.Cal.cu.lated." Solar gritted out.

"Ehem! The evaluation, Admiral?" Fang intervened before the argument take longer time.

"I... I never eat this kind of food before. The meat is very tender. It was also very spicy to my liking! 100% score for Team A!" Admiral Tarung announced before eating a spoonful of Rendang again and let out a satisfied hum.

"Finally! 100%!" Solar cheered.

"He really is 'I will do anything for 100% score'" Ice rolled his eyes.

The others walked to the Team B table. Their table was a mess. And on top of the table served a plate of chocolate cookies. However the dark colour seemed to not from the chocolate colour.

"Err.. what is this?" Commander Kokoci pointed to the burnt cookies in front of them.

"This is Boboiboy Chocolate Cookies! Tok Aba sell them at his Kokotiam." Blaze grinned.