Chapter 14 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (2)

Once they flipped their test paper, they didn't really expect the questions would be like this.

'This...' They echoed in their minds at the same time.

They looked up to the admiral and the commander in front of them with disbelief.

'So tricky...' They thought.

The questions were all everything they learned yesterday. It was objective type test where we can cross for the right answer. It's just...

"The name of power sphere where we can turn back time is? A. Loopbot, B. Timebot, C. Clockbot, D. A.Mbot. You can't be serious!" Taufan gripped his hair as he shouted.

He heard sniffling sounds and turned to the source of the sounds only to found a crying Blaze.

"My life is so done." He said in resignation.

"If Thorn remember correctly, the answer is Loopbot... or Timebot?" Taufan faintly heard Thorn muttered from the seat behind him.

And they heard it. The sounds of pencil scratching on the paper confidently.

"Of course the nerd will easily answer all these questions." Halilintar scoffed.

Solar, who heard what Halilintar said, smirked."Ish ish ish. Are you jealous of me, brother?"

This time it was Halilintar who smirk smugly.

"Oho~ Why would I, dear youngest? I don't need that nerdy brain of yours when I am already more popular than you."

Solar's eye twitch in annoyance. He put down his pen on the table as he lowered his head so the orange visor he wore reflect the light.

"No, I'm out." Ice rose both his hands in the air. His chair made a screeching sound as he stood and brought the test paper and then gave it to Commander Kokoci who anxiously watched the two elementals.

"At least I'm not scared of ballons, Mr. I-don't-have-Globophobia."

The smugness immediately dissapeared from Halilintar face at Solar's statement.

"And I at least didn't destroy the TAPOPS Station twice."

Solar stood and so Halilintar. The others made way for them as they didn't want to get involved in their fight.

"Guys, stop it–"

"It's the evidence that I'm stronger than you." Solar cut Gempa's words once he stood in front of Halilintar.

"If you are stronger than me, then why were you got absorbed by that Space Monkey first?" Halilintar bit back, spark of red electricity started to appeared around him.

"Hey! No one expect that he could still use his power!" Solar defended as his light elements surround him like aura, making him glowed.

"Guys–" Taufan tried to interfered, but the force between the two clashing elementals were to strong.

"Commander, what should we do?" Fang felt cold sweat started to pouring down.

"Huhuhu, Appa! Amma! I will miss your curry, huhuhu." Gopal cried from beside Fang as he called his father using the tablet they were given when the first time they joined here.

"Dey, Gopal! What's wrong with you?!"

"Appa– Dey!"

"Haiya! You're overreacting, Gopal. Help me stop those two." Ying snatched the tablet from his hands and dashed to help the others stop Hali and Solar.