Chapter 23 : Obstacle On The Way!

Okay, before we continue with the next chapter, I will explain to you all about the previous chapter.

Now, about Thorn.

In here, it's really common when people missing in the middle of the woods- Ah let me rephrase it- Haunted woods. In fact, some people believe that the victims were lulled by the ghosts who represented the people the victims knew very well and causing them to believe that the ghosts were really their friend when in fact it's not. So if they're still not found for days, we believe that they were brought by the ghosts to their realm and will never come back.

And that's what Thorn see! He didn't see any abnormal from the girl since the girl used illusion for him causing him to believed that the little girl was normal, but not Taufan and Blaze because Thorn took the little girl interest.

Enjoy~

___________________________________________

Ice stared at them calmly and just now those three realized that Ice was holding something they familiar with.

"Is that the mysterious power sphere that we have to find?" Taufan asked as they walked near and inspected the power sphere.

Blaze and Thorn stared at the power sphere with spark in their eyes and various 'ooohh!', 'waahhhh!', 'woooww!' occasionally tumbling out of their mouth like a curious newborn baby.

Ice couldn't help, but sighed softly at them. "Come on. We have to meet Gempa, Halilintar and Solar quickly."

Blaze rose an eyebrow at him in slight disbelief, "Have you even find the way out from this forest?"

Ice stared silently at him before turning his gaze away to Taufan. The latter shifted uncomfortably under the former heavy gaze.

"I didn't find it, but Taufan should know the way out using his wind elemental."

And there was a really heavy silence. Ice confession really struck down at them like a lightning. Blaze and Thorn turned to the said person wordlessly with dead fish eyes while Taufan stood frozen as sweat profusely pouring down from his face.

Blaze and Thorn, "..."

"I can do that..? Wait- That's true, I really can do that!" Then he gave a nervous laughs, glancing at Blaze and Thorn from the corner of his eyes.

Blaze and Thorn's faces distorted as they looked at him while shaking their head slowly in rythm.

"I've been walking with you and lit up our surrounding for hours non stop while you flew with your hoverboard, yet you know the way out? All this time?!" Blaze's voice trembled in disbelief.

Taufan interfered, "Do you think you're the only one who is really tired?"

"Then, who's the other one? You?!"

"Yeah! I'm tired of keeping my eyes opened to accompanied you."

Blaze gasped, "Are you blaming me?"

Ice could only exhaled softly through his nose as if releasing his frustation in one breathe. Taufan and Blaze fought as they rolled around on the ground with Thorn cheering for them with his innocent face in the background and he was holding-

Is that pom poms?! Where'd he get that from?!

"Enough. Let's hurry and get out from here. I can't wait to cuddle with my whale plushy." Ice yawned.

The trio stopped and looked at Ice at the same time. Taufan and Blaze stood up from their position on the ground. They dusted off their clothes before Taufan closed his eyes to focus more on his surrounding.