Chapter 20 : Secret of Umbra!

Cold blue eyes looked around after he succesfuly landed on his two feet.

The inside was a mess. Papers and tools scattered everywhere, chairs and tabbles were all flipped over at various place. Also, there were computers with cracked screens hung on the wall with various wires connecting them from somewhere in the corner.

Ice carefully walked to the nearest computer, avoiding the tangled up wires on the floor.

He picked up a few documents on the floor to checked the contents. A robot with the same shape as power spheres in common was drawn in the middle. Red crosses and words scribbled out of places here and there.

It was written in a language he didn't recognized. He put down the documents on the table he already flipped over into the right position.

He tried to turn on the computer. Sometimes having a brother like Solar is really useful, he mused as he fumbled with the buttons behind the computer.

The computers screen lit up after he withdraw his hand. Instead of the password screen he was anticipated, the screen showed up a file with a recognizable language.

He quickly scanned the screen for any useful informations.

"...SibBot..?" He muttered.

He took the documents with unrecognizable language earlier and compared the picture.

"Is this the power sphere we're looking for?" Ice speculated while tapping the table after he put down the documents.

He quietly gazed at the screen when a reflection from the corner of the screen caught his eyes. Ice turned around to the area where the wires from the computer connected to.

There, a technology they were looking for, connected to various wires from the computer and in a dormant state, a power sphere.

___________________________________________

"Hey, who do you think that ghost is chasing?" Blaze asked from his laying position on the ground.

Taufan blinked as they star gazed at the sky devoid of any stars, "I think it's Thornie."

They got silent for a few moments before giggles and chuckles came out from their lips.

"Nahh, I hope it's not." Blaze laughed.

"Yeah." Taufan giggled.

___________________________________________

"Tepuk amai amai belalang kepupu~" Thorn sang.

"Tepuk ramai-ramai emak upah susu~" The little girl continued while giggling happily.

"Susu lemak manis~"

"Santan kelapa muda~"

"Adik jangan menangis~"

"Emak ada kerja~"

They giggled once they finished the song with a leap into the air.

"That was fun! Let's do it again!' The little girl said as she jumped around eagerly.

Thorn grinned at her, "Of course!"

The little girl only responded with a grin wider than him.

___________________________________________

"Woah.." Gempa awed as he looked around in amazement.

When the boy told them to follow him, he guided them a house far from the village. It's looked like the house will collapsed anytime.

The boy went inside the house while the two follow closely behind him. He went to the bookshelf in the corner of the room and stood in front of it.