Chapter 30 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (2)

"Stop him."

Solar turned silent, "..What?"

Gempa's face was blank and his usual warm honey brown eyes were as cold as ice as its shone golden, "Stop him. Do not let that robots explode in this planet. Not when we're not yet find him."

His voice was as hard as iron, full of authority and leadership. Blaze and Ice flinched at the coldness and the hardness radiating from his voice, plus with the expression on his face. They rarely see Gempa look that serious.

Solar winced before nodding his head in understanding, "Of course, Gempa. We'll stop him at all cost."

"Good. Have you contact Thorn and Taufan yet?"

"Yes.. well no. They contacted me first, asking about the robot pieces suddenly flew outside the station. I explained everything to them, they insisted to help, but I told them to guarded the power sphere room while we take care on the outside."

Gempa nodded, "That's good. Just wait, we'll help you there."

___________________________________________

"Is it Gempa?" Halilintar asked once Solar put down his wrist.

Solar hummed at him in affirmation as he stared at the two big robots that were surrounded by robot's remnants, "Gempa want us to stop Ejo Jo at all costs. We can't let his robots explodes in this planet or we're all will die... And we will lost our chance to save him."

In the middle of Solar's statement, Halilintar also stared at the robots and the admirals that try to get themselves close to Ejo Jo. He glanced down at his hands blankly before his lips twitched and smirk overtook his face.

"I thought he'll never ask. I'll take that as a permission to go crazy." He grinned with wild look.

Solar peered at him as if he was crazy before shaking his head, "You're merciless."

Halilintar shrugged at him before readying his thunderstorm blade when one of the two robots started to attack the admirals while the other one was still incomplete in collecting the robot's remnants.

Fang was also seen contacting Yaya, Ying, and Gopal to explain about the sudden turned out event not far from them.

"Huhu! What's with this robots suddenly flying outside?!" Gopal cried out.

"Fang! What's happening out there?" Yaya's tone was full of concerned as her face morphed into a confusion.

"Ejo Jo bought dozens of new robots that can separate or merge themselves to build another big robots."

"Haiya! That Ejo Jo will never stop, won't he?" Ying grumbled, face distorted in annoyance.

"Hahaha! Good my robots! Destroy them all!" Ejo Jo smirked as he commanded the new robot.

Admiral Tarung scowled, "Come down here and fight us, Ejo Jo!"

"Ha! Why would I? I will watch as destruction occur in front of me! Imagine what will happened if the word 'Galaxy most known power sphere organization was destroyed by Ejo Jo' spread to the entire galaxy? I'll become famous! Hahaha!"

"Coward!" Admiral Gata swung his axe as he fight the robot.

Ejo Jo laughed at him mockingly, "You called me that while the cowardly one here is you. You left your own family to dead by those organization hands and ran away with your tail tucked between your legs!"

Admiral Gata's eyes widened and he stammered in panic and fear as tears of frustation pooling in the corner of his eyes, "I-I'm not a coward!"

The other TAPOPS higher ups who ever heard about his backstory immediately snapped at Ejo Jo. They believed it's not one fault when that one can't save or protect another people, moreover their own family from them, The Destroyer of Star.