Chapter 15 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (3)

"What are we gonna make?" Taufan hummed as he tapped his fingers on the table.

He glanced at Solar and Ice's table. They are smart in mind games, however they never step into a kitchen in their whole life. In short, they were lacking in cooking skill. And Blaze–

"Let's make fried fire!" Blaze bounced up and down at his suggestion.

Taufan stared at him with a weird expression. The others who heard that, immediately stared at Blaze like he's crazy.

"You can fried fire?" Fang asked, flabbergasted.

"That's imposible!" Ying and Yaya both yelled at the same time.

"It's possible if it's me." Blaze huffed.

"Is it even tasty?" Thorn innocently asked from the side.

Blaze scoffed. "Of course! This amazing taste buds know what best!"

"No, we're not gonna make that." Taufan quickly interfered when Blaze almost made the said fried fire.

"Why not?!"

"Duh, because we don't have fire resistance like you. Do you want the fried fire to burnt that tiger space mouth?" Taufan's voice got lower when he asked the question.

"Tiger space?"

"It's admiral."

"Pfft–" Blaze wheezed while Taufan only snorted at Blaze reaction. They bend forward and held their stomach as their shoulders trembled from the vibration of their uncontrolable laughs and giggles.

"Oh, is it because of his pattern?" Blaze wiped the tears away from his eyes.

"Yeah."

The others watched their interaction with each other with confusion. They couldn't heard what they were saying as the distance between the duo and them were really far.

Their ears only caught the muffle sound of their conversation. However, it's not that helping.

Well except for the elementals since their hearing were above normal humans being and aliens.

"Gempa, I wonder if I can resign from being an elemental power." Halilintar asked.

Gempa stared at him before opening his mouth. "If there is really one, Hali... I would already resign myself years ago."

"Wait, why are you guys suddenly talk about resigning from being an elemental power?" Yaya curiously looked at them.

The two only gazed at her from the corner of their eyes. Three pairs of eyes also looked at them in curiosity.

"We're to old to take care bunch of children." They simultaneously said with emotionless tone.

___________________________________________

"Heh, it seems they are yet to decide what are they gonna cook." Solar wiped his orange visor with his handkerchief and wore it.

The visor reflected the light in the room as his lips pulled into a wide smirk.

"Therefore, this is our chance to finish first and get the highest score! Muahahaha!" Solar laughed loudly causing him to attracted the others attention to him except Thorn and Blaze.

"Now, what's wrong with him?" Commander Kokoci sighed.

"I swear staying here make me lose all of my braincells!" Halilintar scowled.

"It seems he's thinking about getting the highest score in this cooking test." Gempa sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Solar was actually the smartest of them all. He was strategic in making excelent plan with a low chance of failure. However, after the first time he was activated under Boboiboy control and met the other 'brothers' his act change drastically.