Chapter 12 : Study Session Together!

"I don't understand all these words!" Blaze whined.

Currently, the trio troublemaker were inside the library. Once they arrived, they hurriedly ran through shelves and snatched the books they need.

They decided to study together since Thorn couldn't find Solar to help him. He's been searching all around the station, even asking the nearby mop aliens and plants about his whereabout.

The said elemental actually went to another planets to study at the public libraries. To shorten his time, he used his power to read at the speed of light, went to another library and to the bookstore. What a nerd.

"You can't read?!" Taufan gasped.

"What, no! I meant all these histories! They're just doesn't make any sense." Blaze whined.

"It's not that bad, Lazey." Thorn chirped from somewhere in the library.

10 SECONDS LATER~

"I am confusion." Taufan blankly stared ahead.

Thorn sulked in the corner with his head burried between his knees. If anyone walked near him, they could heard muffled sniffles and laughters coming from him. As for Blaze, he repeatedly bumped his head to the table while laughing hysterically.

At that moment, the door slide open revealing Fang, Yaya, Gopal, and Ying. They halted in their steps when they saw the mess in front of them.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Fang rose an eyebrow.

"Uhh..." Blaze and Taufan looked at each other warily.

Fang only stared at them while crossing his arms on his chest. Their hesitation clearly visible on their faces and he won't admit it, but it made his heart broke a little because they didn't trust them even after everything.

"We were studying for the written test tomorrow and maybe we need a little help to understand this materials."

They all simultaneously looked at Thorn who was still sulking in the corner.

"Why didn't you ask us for help? We can help you." Yaya offered with her lips formed into a genuine smile.

That did the trick. Thorn's head rose to looked at them really fast, big wide innocent green eyes full of tears locked with them.

"Really?!"

"Of course!" Ying grinned.

"You all don't have to do this you know." Taufan narrowed his carribean blue eyes in suspicious.

"Dey! We are the one who offered the help. This smart Gopal will help you in studying these materials." Gopal swung his arm around Thorn's neck.

The others except Thorn only stared at him blankly.

"Ehehe." Gopal scratched his cheek.

"Let's do this." Fang sighed.

____________________________________________

A few hours passed as they spent their times in the library. Whether they bickered with each other or reading, they really enjoyed their times.

Especially Boboiboy's friends, since Boboiboy's kidnapping, they've been thinking how to save their self-sacrificing friend from those group. It was really comfortable–

"I have been curious about this, but why are you guys didn't just came to the station and ask for help to save Boboiboy?"

Goddamn it, Gopal–

Immediately, the three elementals shoulder went stiff as Ying jabbed Gopal's side with her elbow.

"Ow!"

"Gopal." Ying hissed. Fang facepalmed while Yaya only sighed in resignation.

"It... was Gempa and Halilintar's plan." Thorn muttered loud enough for all of them to heard.

"We can't trust you guys because we scared if you guys would betrayed us, so we were planning to work alone." Blaze added.

"They really watched to much anime with betrayal content." Taufan mumbled.

After that the three went silence. The cookies in front of them (No, it's not Yaya's cookies, Ying brought it from the cafetaria, saying that it will help you remember the materials when you have snacks.) felt really unappetizing.

"Do you not trust us that much? We've been fighting for years side by side!" Fang snapped. He finally let out all his accumulated frustation since the incident.

"If you really worried about us betrayed you, then why would we fight until we broke our bones countless times together?"

"Yaya is right. We would have betrayed you after we reached here. We wouldn't have to trapped Boboiboy in Yaya's Apungan Gravity after his fight with Retak'ka only because we faking it." Ying added although her tone was a bit shaky.

"Then, I wouldn't have to went through all those torture with Tok Kasa." Gopal shivered, remembering his intense training at Planet Quabaq together with Boboiboy.

Thorn, Blaze, and Taufan only lowered his head in silent.

"We should have ban them from watching those anime's with betrayal content in them since the start." Blaze broke the silent.

"They didn't even let me watch those cartoons with strawberry syrup on them!" Thorn pouted.

'Strawberry syrup?!' The TAPOPS agents had various imagination in their minds of what kind of strawberry syrup Thorn was talking about.

"Thorn, that stuff is not strawberry syrup." Taufan scolded him.

"But the color is the same!"

"They're different!"

"Ok, stop that! Let's continue studying. You guys want to save Boboiboy, right?" Fang asked and the Trio Troublemaker nodded eagerly.

"You guys must passed the test first!" Ying exclaimed and the Trio Troublemaker mood instantly dropped.

'I hope we survive this together.'

___________________________________________

Sorry for today chapter shortness(╥╯⌒╰╥๑). Here's a little treat for you all.

THIS AFTERNOON~

(Use the Talking To The Moon rhyme)

Narusyan, in the bathroom : Talking to my poooo🎶

Shiro, suddenly chimes in from outside : Try to push it throoouuuugh🎶

Kuro, stucks in the middle : 'I'm out.' (-_-')

Me, also chimes in : *make a fart sound with my hand*

Narusyan : HOLY–

Kuro : *let out an unholy cackles*