Chapter 29 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (1)

The bell on the door chimed loudly, announcing that a client had come to the store. The inside store was messy. Leftover irons and cable were everywhere, lying on the floor or hanging from the ceiling. Various tools were also scattered to every corner of the room.

A woman walked through the door in her casual clothes, a white t-shirt and long black pant. Her black hair wasn't her usual pony tailed style, instead she tied her hair into bun. She wore the glasses that made her blue eyes a little bit shaper, giving you the vibe of an intelligent woman.

"Galang?" She called out.

A rustling sound answered her instead. Metal clanking with metal echoed in the store as its getting closer to her and then a thud and a yelp.

"Ouch!"

A teenager emerged from the store's backroom. His appearance was dishevelled with his hair unfurled in every direction. Several part of his face also covered in black smoke given that he was repairing his order.

Galang's beamed as he saw the person who called out to him, "Hey, Aura! It's you!"

Aura softly smiled at him, "Yeah, it's me."

He peeked to behind her, "Where's Ronien?"

"Busy."

"What's bring you here, then?" Galang dusted off the dust from his clothes while still smiling to her.

Instead of answering, Aura reached for her pant pocket and pulled out the broken power watch from her pocket. Upon seeing the item, Galang's eyes widened before he looked at her.

"Is that...?" He whispered.

"This is the power watch. We actually did it, Galang. We succesfuly retrieved this power watch without any problem from that elemental hero days ago." Aura explained as she gave the power watch to him.

Galang accepted and started to inspect it closely. The screen cracked badly that you could see the inside of that power watch and there were so many rips on the strap.

"I heard from big sis Hikari that the power watch was thrown into the rushing river and broke. Sadly, I don't understand a thing about this feature no matter how many times I read every book about technology feature." She sighed before gazed expectantly to Galang.

"You can repair this, right?"

Galang was still inspecting the power watch in his hand. Eyes squinting in full concentration as he fumbled around with the power watch. Aura watched him anxiously, shifting from her foot to another.

Unexpectedly, Galang beamed at her, "I think I can try!"

Aura sighed in relief before rolling her eyes at the next statement he said.

Galang winked at her, "Do you have the money right now?"

"Yes, we have. But, boss want you to repair it first before we give you the money." And she continued, "Oh! And he also want the report in the afterwards."

"Whaaat?! No, you can't! The money should be by the time you give me the item you want me to repaired!" Galang gaped at her.

Aura shrugged in ignorance, "Accept the condition or there will be no money for you."

"Tsk. Fine, fine.. Come tomorrow at noon." Galang sent her away from his store in annoyance, heart fluttered warmly at Aura's satisfied smile.

___________________________________________

Ice burped after he ate the last bite of his chocolate sundae. He glanced to Tok Aba's Ice Chocolate drink and took a sip of it while humming in satisfaction as the coldness and the delicacy slid down to his throat.