Chapter 22 : Troublemaker Indeed

Tap! Tap! Tap

A black pony tail haired woman walked through the empty corridor. Sound of her footsteps echoed in the corridor of the spaceship. Her glasses reflected the light from the glass window showing the space outside beside her, giving a sense of mystery around her with her lips formed into a frown.

On her right hand, she held a helmet she used to see through someone memories and on her left hand, she held a broken watch which she gripped tightly.

As she made a turn, she came across a door and it immediately slide open. She quickly stepped inside and walked straight to the only table inside the room.

The person sat on the spin chair grinned up at her, "So, how is it? Did you find a way to fix it?"

She put both the helmet and the power watch on the table while clicking her tongue, "Boss, it's more complicated than I thought."

"Why?" The grinned dissapeared, replaced by a scowl.

Aura sighed. She took the broken power watch, removing the cover and pointed to the complicated shape of the circuit board.

"I've never see anything like this in my whole life as a technichian. Even if I did, I would already make countless of technology with this circuit board and become a succesful woman whose living her life as a millioner and married with lots of hot men, not as a single poor woman who still hesitated to buy the cheapest instant noodles in the shabbiest market."

Ronien ignored the sarcasm dripping in her words as he stared intensely at the power watch. He felt anger settled under his skin since none of his methods succed so far.

After a long silence, Aura spoke up as she suggested, "Boss, why don't we give the power watch to Galang?"

Ronien slammed his hand down to the table and angrily shouted, "That shameless man will only drain our money, same as that short and green squared head alien!"

"..."

Aura barely restrained herself from snorting at Bago Go's nickname given by Ronien.

"...But boss, our equipments are still low in repairing such high technology compared to him."

Ronien gritted his teeth, his knuckles turned white as he tightly gripped his fists. Inside, he cursed the world for their favoritism in testing his patience.

"Damn it, fine! Give it to him! Tell him to repair it quickly!"

Aura exhaled before bowing her head, "Sure, boss."

She took out her tablet from her white coat and sent messages to Galang when she finally got Ronien's approval.

Ronien leaned back to his chair. His fingers tapped the table as he stared at the power watch with his eyes still narrowing in anger.

"How's that boy condition?"

"He's unconcious, boss." Aura said without looking up from her tablet.

Ronien clicked his tongue as he slowly spun on his spinning chair. It maybe really childish of him. However, you might want to think back before saying that.

He, who bring destruction and massacres on his way, is childish?

You should take a look at tenth of planets he destroyed since their first appearance in public.

He continued to stare at the power watch on the table. His instinct told him that there's something off with it. Yet, he couldn't pin point what is it.

He waved his hands, "Prepare the money and transfer 10 billion to him. I want a satisfied result once this thing is fix."

Aura nodded before she walked out of the room with the power watch. Ronien gazed her retreating back and closed his eyes as a picture of a cheerful little girl entered his mind.