One-shot : We Don't Talk About Retak'ka!

"Yo! The mighty Blaze is here!" The cafetaria door slammed open again and Blaze stood on the entrance while grinning with Solar behind him, holding a book.

Not much change, only several aliens were surprised and mostly not. Blaze pouted at the lack of reactions he usually got.

"Hey, this is no fun." Blaze walked in to the cafetaria and search for an empty seat.

Solar rolled his eyes at him, "Stop doing that, Blaze, because one day the infirmary will be full with aliens choking on their lunch."

Blaze only huffed at him and found empty seat beside the Kokotaim Gang. He strodded over to them followed by Solar, greatly surprising them.

Blaze grinned at them, "Heyy, dudes!"

"Hey, Blaze." Yaya greeted him back with her polite smile.

"What's wrong? Do you guys need anything?" Ying asked them while furrowing her eyebrows worriedly.

Blaze then took a seat beside Fang, still grinning, "Nah! Just taking the seat here since there's no other empty seat."

Solar followed suit and sat beside Yaya acrossed from Blaze. The pink hijab girl also greeted him which Solar answered back with his signature matured look smile.

"What are you reading, Solar?" Ying asked him from Yaya's other side as she took notice the book the light elemental was holding.

Yaya glanced at the book title in surprise, "Oh, Solar. I didn't know you love biology!"

Solar chuckled, "Well, I think I got this hobby from Boboiboy since he like science and always read biology book whenever he had time. This book is his, I found it in his and Gopal's room."

"But, he's really bad at math." Gopal sighed.

Fang rolled his eyes at him, "Don't talk like you're not the same. You literally got negative scores, how's that even possible?!."

Gopal turned to him, "Dey! It's because I can't do math that I criticized my bestfriend."

Yaya sighed, "Haish, Gopal.."

"By the way, where are the others? You're not with them? Especially you, Blaze." Fang asked while eating his favourite carrot donut.

Blaze shrugged, "Gempa went meeting with the other higher ups, discussing our next move about the group and I don't know for Hali and that polar bear. Taufan and Thorn are in the green house. You know that I've been banned from going there after the last incident I accidently burn Thorn's plant. "

Gopal sipped his Tok Aba's chocolate drink while looking at him, "Can't you control your fire a little, so you won't accidently burn anything?"

"Aish, Gopal. My fire is wild and it'll only be satisfied if its burn anything down for at least once in a day. If not, then I will get frustated and accidently burn anything in my way." Blaze grumbled.

On cue, Thorn and Taufan walked in hand in hand which they swung front amd back. They both wore a happy smile as they caught sight of Blaze and Solar in one of the cafetaria's table.

"Lazey!" Thorn waved at him before flopping down beside Solar who's currently reading.

Taufan also flopped down beside Blaze who only stared at the with bored look as he supported his chin, "Soo, are you guys done watering the plants?"

"Yes, we're done." Taufan chuckled at Blaze's sulking figure beside him.

He looked like puppy rather than a ferocious lion sometimes. Couldn't help it, Taufan pinched Blaze's chubby cheek, making the fire elemental to yelped in surprise and hissed.