Chapter 24 : Finally Back!

Halilintar glanced at the pieces of ice on the ground before looked up to them with his usual cold demeanor. Both of his arms were crossed on his chest as he narrowed his eyes at them.

"You guys really took your sweet time sightseeing this planet."

He swept his gazed over them one by one, checking for their injury before fell down to the power sphere in Ice's arms and rose his eyebrows in surprise.

He walked to them, step steady and light before crouching down in front of Ice to take a closer look to the power sphere they had been looking for. Ice only looked at him with calm gaze before gave the power sphere to Halilintar.

Halilintar took the power sphere into his hands as he gazed over its feature while Ice stretched his numb limbs. Eventually, Halilintar glanced and his eyes softened for mili seconds at them when he took in the exhaustion seeping in their complexion.

He beckoned them to the direction where he came from, "This way."

Halilintar walked off followed by Ice who kept yawning behind him. The trio looked at each other before took off running.

They roughly pushed aside the wild bushes and the branches that covering their only way out.

"Guys!" Someone's voice which they missed since the last time they split up entered their ear. Well, technically they had the same voice, but this voice held its own special emotions that flowed freely in the tone.

Thorn beamed and ran to the owner of the voice with his arms opened wide, "Gemgem!"

"Gempa!" Taufan also ran behind Thorn together with Blaze.

"Mom!" Blaze wailed with dramatic tears falling down his faces as if he was a child that had been lost for several days and missing his mother warm.

They did lost, but not several days. Only for a few hours.

Gempa ran to them, smiling wider when they noticed him. He caught Thorn in his arms, followed by Taufan and Blaze who crashed into him almost making Gempa to lose his balance if he didn't react quickly.

And then, he felt another warm body pressed on his right leg. He looked down and was met with a baby polar bear cuddled to his leg. Ice looked up at him silently with his eyes before covering his face to Gempa's leg.

"Err.. Ice?"

"..." He hugged Gempa's leg tighter.

Halilintar pursed his lips and gave the power sphere to Solar who eagerly received it with sparkling eyes. He turned the power sphere sideways, tracing the pattern that visible in front of his eyes.

"Close your gaping mouth before the space flies enter, and then choke you to death." Halilintar monotonely advised which Solar snapped his mouth shut in reflex.

He coughed in his fisted hand with redness blooming on his cheeks. He actually didn't realized that while observing, he accidently gaped his mouth a little because of the antonishment he felt.

"First of all, space flies are as big as space mosquitoes, Hali. Everyone know that. Secondly, I don't have a big mouth since I never tell anyone about my secret or anyone secret." Solar puffed out his chest proudly.

Halilintar flatly retorted, "But, aren't you a boastful person?"

Solar triumph smile on his face was quickly washed away at the speed of light. Hence, he spluttered and tried to defended himself.

"No, I'm not! I'm just saying the fact!"

"Then, I'm also saying the fact that everyone know of." Halilintar smirked smugly, watching in satisfaction at Solar's annoyed expression.