Chapter 26 : Just Celebrating On The New Fusion!

As they finally reached to the cafetaria entrance, they could hear the loud chatters from the inside. They pushed open the door, the sharp contrast of Blaze way with his entrance, and Gempa and Solar quickly walked in.

They searched left and right before they caught a glimpses a bunch of colorful flocks at the far corner in the cafetaria. As far as they knew, only them who wore such colorful clothes as it represent each their elements.

Gempa walked over to them, followed behind by a tense Solar. The loud chatters instantly became louder as they neared the table.

They saw Blaze wildly flailing his hands in the air while rambling, "I can't believe they put cereals first before pouring the milk! Look! It's not even crunchy anymore! How could Boboiboy live in this lowly place?!"

They were having breakfast together in the cafetaria while waiting for Gempa and Solar. Blaze was having cereals for breakfast, Halilintar drank his usual dark coffee, Thorn was having smoothie and salad fruit, and lastly Taufan having pancake.

Halilintar clicked his tongue at him after sipping his coffee, "You're being overdramatic."

"I'm not!" Blaze gasped at him.

"Yes, you are, Blaze~" Taufan chirped.

Thorn raised his hand, "Thorn actually agrees with Lazey."

Halilintar groaned loudly as Blaze made a triumph 'ha!' at them and danced on his spot in victory. Gempa and Solar finally took a sit on the empty seat with Solar beside Thorn and Gempa beside Taufan.

Gempa raised an eyebrow when he looked around the table and didn't find the laziest elemental among them, "Where's Ice?"

"He went with Gopal, probably talking about food or snacks. Those food lovers really..." Blaze grumbled to himself, already sat down, while shoving his cereal to his mouth.

Solar relaxed immediately, the same time as Thorn started talking to him about the breakfast recomendation suitable for him. Gempa watched those two interacted before holding his ordered tea and turning to the still grumpy elemental.

"Hali, is anything bothering you?" Gempa asked him softly as he blowed his hot tea.

Halilintar glanced at him before looking down to his unclenched and clenched fists. Taufan leaned to Gempa and whispered.

"We met him in the training room this morning and Hali's face looked ready to strangled that man into the afterlife with no mercy." Taufan shivered.

Gempa widened his eyes at Taufan as Blaze choked on his cereals.

"Him?!" Blaze stared at Halilintar, "Did you electrocuted that man?!"

Halilintar growled, "Unfortunately, no."

Blaze clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Damn it."

"Blaze."

"Nothing!"

Gempa sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Whatever condition you encountered that man in, remember to not harm him in any form."

"Despite what that man had done to our owner?" Taufan stabbed his pancake harshly while snarling.

"Despite what that man had done to our owner." Gempa confirmed.

Thorn chimed in with his innocence face, "Even Thorn can't feed him to Thorn's carnivorous plants?"

"Yes, Thorn."

"Okay!"

Then, Gempa muttered, "What is he doing here?"

"Probably, he will attend the meeting." Solar answered as he neatly ate his oatmeal he ordered.