Chapter 7 : Surprising Revelation!

"I won't let you guys leave this room." Ice coldly said, left hand still outstretched to Fang and his gang direction.

The gang was still frozen in shock. If only they late to dodge the attack, the arrows would pierce one of them.

Gopal flinched at the familiar ice arrows. It reminded him of Boboiboy Ice element form shooting Ice arrows when they were on Planet Quabaq.

"Not fair! We promised no to use our power!" Blaze whined loudly.

"Ge- Boss said to not let them leave this room before they're done with their job." Ice hurriedly corrected himself from saying Gempa's name.

However, Captain Kaizo and Ramenman noticed the name that almost slipped from his mouth. Ge? They finally have the lead to know the leader's name.

"And not to use our power." Taufan chimed in with Thorn nodding at his side.

Ice made an offended expression but they all couldn't see it since the hood covered his face.

"Now y'all ganging up to attack me?! What about Thorn earlier innocent statement?!"

Taufan and Blaze gasped at him. It took Ice seconds before realization dawn upon him. He clasped his mouth shut and took a glance at the other side party.

So Thorn was his name? Okay, we got the second lead about their members. The TAPOPS agents all had the same thought in their mind, expression still the same even after Ice blurted out their friend's elemental form name.

The elemental realized that they thought 'Thorn' was actually one of the 'The Destroyer of Star' members, so Blaze leaned in to Ice from his side and whispered.

"Wow, they are dumber than me."

Ice snorted at him, mouth still clasped shut. He didn't blame them though. This station was attacked like hours ago, their best friend and ally was kidnapped, and here they are, making it worse. They must be desperated to take down the villain group and get Boboiboy fast because they didn't even recognized Boboiboy elemental form names.

Taufan bit his lower lip to stop his laugh. This is just to hilarious. Godness..

"Well, since you know one of our ally name, we should destroy you all." Taufan grinned at them.

Suddenly the power sphere's room became windy. Their hairs and clothes fluttering in the wind except for Taufan's cloak. Ochobot hurriedly evacuated the other power spheres to the storage room.

"Hey man, we need one of those power spheres." Blaze pointed out.

"It's fine, Lazey! Beside, what can they do to us? Report it to the higher ups? They should know their place for mere power spheres." Thorn chuckled.

Ice shivered at the tone Thorn used, it didn't suit the cute and innocent Thorn at all. Taufan grinned darken when he saw the power spheres trembling form. Never underestimate the most innocent elemental or else you'll find a bunch of rose's thorns in your mouth a few minutes later.

Taufan sent a gust of wind to the TAPOPS agents direction, watching them get threw off of ther feet. Captain Kaizo and Ramenman regained their balance and dashed forward to Taufan but wall of ice appeared before them, forcing them to stop in their tracks.

"Let me at those two captains!" Blaze excitedly jumped forward, fists ready to punched them.

Before his fist could make contact with them, Captain Kaizo used his dull side sword to deflected the attack. Blaze jumped back and Ramenman took it as a chance to attack him with his baton.