Chapter 9 : They are Different from Our Expectation!

Ice didn't know where he did wrong. He just... wanna sleep so badly and it had to be like this. He sighed. If only he could resign from being an elemental power, maybe he could get the freedom for his old age.

FLASHBACK~

"So... where are we staying?" Blaze asked as they walked in the corridor. Captain Kaizo and Ramenman already leaved when they walked out of the controlled room much to the elementals relief that didn't go unnoticed by the others.

"You guys will be staying in one of the room at Tempur-A Station that could hold enough space for you seven." Commander Kokoci explained.

Several Mop Mop aliens noticed them and saluted quickly. Some made a confused expression once they saw the elementals. Blaze and Thorn waved excitedly at them while carrying Taufan like he's a big human doll. Halilintar just give an unimpress expression. Ice and Gempa just walked calmy with Gempa occasionally gave them a warm smile.

"Seven?! You mean we will stay together? In one room?!" Halilintar looked at Kokoci and Tarung in disbelief.

"Great! We can have a sleepover together." Thorn beamed and Halilintar is not happy at all.

"Absolutely not!" Halilintar denied.

Like a switch, Thorn's faces quickly morphed into something resemblanced to a sad puppy. Gempa glared at Hali as he pat Thorn shoulder soothingly.

Hali pressed his lips to thin line and looked to the other side only to saw Blaze shook his head side to side dissaprovingly.

"Ish ish ish, Hali. How rude..." Blaze sighed sadly.

Ice just stared at those four with tired expression.

"Don't ask." He said when Gopal opened his mouth from behind him. Gopal looked at him, stunned of how Ice knew he was going to ask a question.

"Apologise, Hali." Gempa sternly said.

Hali made a weird face and Gempa had to stiffled his laugh. Come on! He's the leader here. He had to stay cool.

"No."

Gempa's eye twitched in irritation at the short answer given by Hali, while the said elemental only crossed his arms on his chest.

Thorn shoulders shook harder in his hold and he really need to coax Hali to accept the invitation.

"Hali." Gempa tried again.

The others except Gempa, Hali, Thorn, and Blaze watched in amusement as Hali glanced at Gempa wordlessly before letting out a loud suffering sigh.

"Okay fine! Yes, we will have a sleepover!" He raised both his arms in the air and shouted.

Thorn around so fast at him, eyes glassy with tears and hopeful.

"R-really?" He stuttered.

"Yes. Now, stop crying. You're going to break our reputation as the strongest power someday." Hali mumbled the last word.

He almost flinched when he felt two arms warped around him in a tight hug. He's not the type to soothe people so he only pat Thorn's back awkwardly.

"Thanks, Hali!" Thorn beamed and he had to retrieve Solar's visor quickly from the unconcious elemental because it was so bright and his eyes couldn't handle the brightness.

"Yeah yeah. Now, let go of me."

Thorn giggled at Hali awkward face but let go of him. He skipped to Blaze side probably planning the sleepover party. He glared at Ice when he heard the ice elemental chuckled at him.