Chapter 19 : Splitting Up!

Ice panted as he ran and dodged another trees while trying not to look behind him. He didn't know where he is or which direction he was heading to. One thing for sure, he want to stay away from that little girl.

He finally reached an open area and decided to looked back. Nothing. The little girl was nowhere behind him, neither his other brothers. He halted and bent his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Finally..." He sighed as he put on his hoodie. He really hoped the little girl didn't chased him and chased his other brothers, instead.

When his breath finally became even, he started to looked around. The moon light illuminated his surrounding so it's easier to see his surrounding without the help of Blaze's flame.

As he tried to check his location, he found out that there's no signal. He must have ran really far into the forest. He grumbled.

"This is why I really hate forest.." He carefully took steps forward because of his surrounding, when his step accidently made a creaking sound.

He looked down in surprised only to found the same surface of ground in general. But, once he tried to press his sole harder, the creaking sound entered his ear again.

He kneeled down and feel the ground beneath him. After he confirmed his suspicion, Ice searched the way to enter the trap door.

Eventually, his patience ran out when he didn't found it. Ice stood up while looking down at the trap door with his cold baby blue eye and pressed his feet harder until chunks of ice shot up from the trap door.

The trap door crumbled into pieces and Ice peeked his head to look down. It was really dark down there, he assumed the depth was at least 60 feets or equal to 1.800 cm.

Normal human could at least broke their bones if they jump from this height. Fortunately, he's an elemental who had a human body because of his owner. And so, Ice made up his mind and jumped down.

___________________________________________

"Admiral.. we lost contact of them." Fang whispered as they all stared at the static screen in front of them.

Planet Umbra, he heard that planet before. Every aliens knew and talked about that planet everytime new news spread from the planet. The planet which was really famous back then before the incident years ago.

No one know, who attacked Planet Umbra that time. The most absurd of all is there's no single survivor escaped from the incident. Every aliens who resided there died from explosion, murder, fire or even worse.

In Fang opinion, it didn't make sense at all. He understood if some aliens want to take revenge from the bad treatment they received at Planet Umbra. But, how come no one survived from the incident?

Fang had his own speculation. But, when they received an unknown power sphere signal from there, his speculation came crumbling down. Another unsolved mystery came. The power sphere was not registrated in any power sphere names list.

And when they sent their agents to investigated further, they had claimed about an unknown creature guarded that planet and didn't found any power sphere. However, he never thought that the unknown creature would be a ghost. A ghost of a little girl.

They all stared horrified when the elementals found out that little girl was holding to Blaze's hand since the start of the test. Gopal even shrieked loudly before hiding in the corner.

Even Gopal was still trembling in the corner while Ying and Yaya typed something on the computers as they tried to connect their hidden camera.

"Commander! It seems the camera lost connection because its travelled to far into the forest!" Ying exclaimed.