chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"

The most awaited chapter is here... On public demand, here I represent ALEXANDER'S POV.
(I know I am being dramatic🤭🤭)

Share your thoughts after reading the tittle please..😉

Alex POV 🎉🎊🎉

"I do" I said emotionlessly answering the priest while squeezing my new would be wife's hand to get her attention toward the prist.

As she felt her hand squeezing she looked at me but I kept looking straight, she then looked at prist and said "I do"

I can say, she said this with little difficulty but still Managed to do so.

"Now I announce you lawfully Weeded husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the prist said and I took a deep breath before leaning down. I looked at her who looked shock a little but why to?

I kissed her near her lips, not on her lips. I don't know why I did it but I don't want to kiss her on her lips. Kissing on lips in front of god means commitment. Means purity but here our marriage doesn't hold it.

No, its not like I'll cheat on her or anything. I am not a womaniser or something but our marriage isn't based on love or care for each other.

It's a deal for me. The deal who I made with her mother for her being a mother of my child. The deal which made me marry to someone again.

And its not hidden from her too. I cleared everything on the day first she saw me that I don't need a Wife. This marriage is only for my child. But there are few times when I observe myself forgetting the fact.

And there is a other reason too for why I married her.. But in don't think she need to know...now.

We both sat on the dinning table to have dinner with guests. She sat beside me but when I looked at her she look disturbed. She was finding something.

She looked here and there in urgency and I know what she is finding.

Our daughter

Its is very easy to know what's going inside her mind. Unknowingly I started to observe her and now in just one week I can say what's running inside her mind after looking at her. It amazes me as we didn't talk to each other offen but still this happen to me. I observed that she always shutter when she talk to me. I observe she didn't do eye Contact with me while talking and many more.

There thing didn't disturb me much as I don't care in starting but as time flew and in just one week there thing bother me that she didn't look into my eyes, why she always shutter around me?

I signalled my men to bring bella and he did. I see how her face lit up. Its strange to see the bond they share. I wasn't expecting them to mingle with each other this fast. Because Bella wasn't very social child from starting.

She never experienced mother's love so I didn't expected her to call Eva her mummy this soon but this happen. The fact that she took care of our daughter with this much sincerity and love like her own made me see her as a good women. This made me respect her.

She feed her with her our hand on her own Weeding dinner made me feel proud on her. At the instant I know I made a good decision. I did good by marriage her, by making mother of my child.

After dinner I stood up to meet few of my business associate. They congratulated me to which I just nooded at them, few old men give advice to me to how to keep my WIFE happy....!