Knock Knock, Guess Who?

A/N: Keep in mind that a couple of days have passed in the story.

~~~

Sophia

I was dreaming...and boy did I like this dream!

I was standing in the middle of a room surrounded by some people I've never even seen in my life. I was wearing a pretty dress that came just above my ankle. It was dark blue on the top and got lighter and lighter as it got close to the end.

I looked around the room and saw no familiar faces. Suddenly, I saw a bright light and someone walking towards me. I couldn't see the strangers face but I could tell he was a guy. I tried really hard to see who it was but it's like the person didn't want me to see him. He walked up to me until his chest was close to mine. For some reason, I felt nervous. I don't know why but I just had this fluttery feeling in my stomach.

"Sophia..."

That voice...who was it?

The guy leaned in closer and closer and I froze. I was going to get my first kiss in a dream?

What the hell?!

My stomach felt like it had ninjas doing cart wheels and I found myself leaning closer to the stranger. Our lips were almost touching an-

"Sophia! Taylor Lautner just announced that he has a girlfriend."

I opened my eyes and quickly stood upright on my bed, "What?!" I cried out.

Matt started laughing, "That was a lie, we just needed you to wake up." I stared at Matt and Chelsea who were standing in the middle of my room.

"Your presence irritates me. Please get out of my house and move to Kenya."

Chelsea sat herself on my bed, "Well we had to wake you up somehow. It's already one."

"Time doesn't matter. I was actually dreaming about something non-food related this time and you guys killed it man," I made a face at them and glared at Matt. "I blame it on you and your lies."

"Nobody cares," Matt replied.

"I care! I was going to get my first kiss!"

"What? With who?!" Chelsea asked, seeming interested all of a sudden.

I looked down at my fingers, "I don't know..."

Matt waved his hands, "Whoa. Hold up a second! So, you're telling us that you were going to kiss some complete stranger? The hell?"

"One, it was a dream and two, nobody asked for your opinion. Plus, you sleep with tons of girls and you don't even know half of them!"

"I'm a guy though."

I scoffed, "Gender has nothing to do with it!"

Chelsea shook her head, "Guys! Will you quit arguing like a married couple? Seriously."

I crossed my arms, "I'm waiting for you to leave."

He gave me a blank look, "I'm not leaving until I'm fed."

"Feed yourself!" I retorted.

"Your moms food is the best, so no."

Chelsea rubbed her temples, "You two will never change."

~~~

Harry

"Niall put on your seat belt already." It's been ten minutes and we were ready to take off. All except Niall, who refused to keep riding on a plane. I blame it on that article that he read.

"No. Do you know how many planes have crashed because of pigeons?"

"Nothing, will happen." I let out an exasperated sigh.

Louis glanced at him impatiently, "Niall quit complaining and sit down. Just yesterday you were acting like nothing. This isn't the first or last time you'll be riding a plane."

"Fine." Niall plopped himself next to me and buckled his seatbelt. He glanced out the window and then closed his eyes.

"Niall, you okay?"

"Just dandy."

~~~

Sophia

It's late. My mom and aunt left us, to go to the spa and then grocery shopping. Now we're stuck with Matt...once again.

"There's nothing good on TV!" He has been surfing through the channels the passed 30 minutes and still hasn't found anything worth watching.

Chelsea was on my laptop and watching videos on YouTube about beauty treatments and the latest trends. I got bored watching them after a while so I decided to make myself a sandwich.

"Sophia! Look, I found this one beauty treatment, it might actually work. Do you have avocados?"

I took a bite of my sandwich and swallowed, "I'm pretty sure we do."

She grinned mischievously, "Okay, c'mon I'm going to try it out on you first!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs ignoring my protests.

"What? Why me?!"

~~~

"I hate you Chelsea. I really do." She had smothered all of my face in avocado and some other crap so now I looked like the freaking grinch who stole Christmas.

...and it wasn't helping the fact that Matt was staring at me and trying hard not to laugh.

He bit his lip, "You look," he started coughing to hide his laugh, "q-quite attractive."

I glared at him, "I hate you."

He smirked but didn't say anything, everything was silent until the door bell rang. I abruptly stood up and made my way to the door.

"I'll answer!"

I opened the door and almost fell over from the shock. Standing right in front of me was Niall.

Niall.

Niall.

One Direction, Niall.

What.

I panicked and shut the door on his face. Running quickly to the living room.

"Who was it?" Matt asked, stretching his feet on the table.

I blinked, "T-The...I...boys...oh my god!"

"I don't speak Japanese Sophia," he commented dryly.

Chelsea got up from her spot, "I'll go check."

I followed her to the door and watched her as she opened it, "Y-You..."

"Hey Chels-"

She shut the door and ran back to the living room, just like I did.

"What now?" Matt asked not even bothering to look up.

"Go look!" Chelsea pointed towards the door which was being pounded.

"Shit, is it the police?" He asked, already running upstairs.

"No!"

"Who's the bastard that's knocking that hard then?" He made his way to the door and opened it.

"Look, will you quit k-"

"Well hello there Matt, may we come in?" Louis greeted.

Matt groaned, "Not you again!"