Meeting Simon Cowell

QOTD: Who's your favorite character so far? It could be more than one.

~~~

Sophia

I couldn't sleep at all. Not since Chelsea told me that I might be falling for Zayn. I refuse to believe it. I mean how could I, Sophia Castro fall for a celebrity? It's just physically impossible! I heaved a sigh and took off my bed covers. I propped my elbows up and glanced at Chelsea who was already asleep, a smile plastered on her face. I managed a small smile, at least one of us can sleep peacefully. I'm willing to bet that she's dreaming about Harry. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. Ugh. This is so frustrating!

I turned on the faucet and let the water run for a minute. I splashed my face with the warm water and dried my face with a small towel. I stared at my reflection. I've never had a boyfriend in my entire life. I'm not experienced in relationships. How is it possible for me to fall for someone?

I blinked, Sophia get a grip! What am I doing?! Believing all of this! I'm sure I'm just confused that's all.

I made my way out of the bathroom and slid on my bunny slippers. I walked over to the bedroom door and opened it slowly, making sure not to wake Chelsea. I looked to my left and right checking the hotel's hallways. No one was there. It was completely silent and I had to admit it was kind of scary. I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I tiptoed my way to the room next to us, where Matt was currently staying in. I knocked softly on his door, waiting for any sort of response.

Nothing.

I knocked again but this time a little louder.

Again, nothing.

Damn it Matt! Answer the door!

My hand made it's way to the door knob, luckily this hotel wasn't the modern type and it didn't need any card to open it. I turned the knob a little and I heard a click. Idiot. He left the door unlocked. I poked my head inside and saw that he was sleeping on the bed. Snoring like a pig. Typical.

I walked inside and closed the door softly. The room was really dark so it was extremely hard for me. I started walking to Matt's bed but stepped on something on the way causing me to let out a loud yelp.

Matt bolted out of his bed as soon as he heard me, "Who's there?!" I couldn't see him but I could make out his shadow.

"It's me, Matt! Geez!" I explained, before he attacked me.

"Sophia, what the hell? What are you doing here?" I heard his bed creak.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "Oh, you know I came to murder you in your sleep."

"Funny," he muttered back, not meaning it at all. I looked around the dark room but I couldn't find him.

"Matt, where are you?"

"I'm right here." I jumped and turned around.

"What the hell?! How'd you get behind me?"

"I just magically teleported myself behind you." His sarcasm was seriously not appreciated.

"Nobody's laughing."

"So, what are you really doing here?"

I frowned, remembering what I really came here for. "I can't sleep," I mumbled.

"And...? That's all? This is why you woke me up?"

"Pretty much."

I heard him sigh, "Seriously. If I wasn't so tired I'd throw you out the window."