Stalker Alert!

Chelsea

Something was up. I could tell. Sophia wasn't her usual self ever since she came back from the bathroom. I sighed and played with my pencil not even bothering to pay attention to whatever the teacher was saying.

Thank god class is almost over and I can go home.

I'll have to ask Sophia what happened too.

"Hey Chelsea...psst who were those hotties that you were with this morning? I've never seen them around." I rolled my eyes and turned to face Roxanne. She was known for having a big mouth, both literally and figuratively.

"They're Sophia's step cousins." I replied.

"Are they single?" This girl didn't know when to shut her mouth did she?

"I'm not sure. Why don't you ask them yourself?"

"Well, duh. They don't know me it'd be weird."

I ignored her and faced the front of the class, I'm not even going to bother with that girl.

Five more minutes and I will be able to talk to Sophia...whether she likes it or not.

~~~

Sophia

I couldn't get Ariana's words out of my head, I was seriously getting paranoid. I didn't tell anybody about it, I knew they were going to worry. I'm pretty sure Chelsea noticed that something was up she'll probably ask me as soon as she gets the chance but as much as I love her I can't bring myself to tell her!

"Sophia. Sophia...Sophia!" I jumped startled and looked up at Mrs. Karen. "Class is over. You may go home now."

I looked around the classroom and sure enough the room was empty. Holy crap! Where was I?

I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door, "Thanks Mrs. Karen!"

They better not have left me or I will give them hell to pay!

I walked towards the school exit while looking around the hall. Not a single person was here. How long was I spaced out?

I picked up my pace, this school gave me the creeps especially when it's empty and lonely looking.

I opened the double doors and skimmed the parking lot for Matt's SUV.

I swear if they-

"Damn! What the hell were you doing? You took an hour." Matt exaggerated.

I literally took five minutes.

"Missed you too."

He gave me a blank look, "I didn't."

"Where are the guys?"

"The hell would I know?"

"Well, sheesh, I don't know maybe because you're our only ride?!"

"Whatever, they're in the car. So chill."

"Jerk."

Matt rolled his eyes, "I'm so hurt."

~~~

I opened the front door and grinned, "I'm home moth-er!"

"Oh no." Came her disappointed reply.

I scowled, "Rude much?" I walked inside, the rest were still walking up the driveway since they were talking about this one new movie.

"Hey, auntie."

She put a finger on her lips and continued staring at the TV screen without blinking.

"What are you watching?" I asked plopping myself next to her.