Creepy Anonymous and an Apologizing Zayn?!

Sophia

I've been worried ever since Chelsea said she was going to take matters into her own hands. She's evil when she puts her mind into things.

Very evil!

I bit my bottom lip, we were in lunch, it was finally Friday meaning more sleep for me!

"Hey Soph, why do you look so nervous?" Niall asked.

I jumped, "I'm not nervous!"

Harry spoke up, "Then why did you jump?"

"I did not jump!"

"Actually you did." Liam stated, pushing up his glasses.

Liam..." I whispered, so nobody but the group could hear me say his real name. "Who's side are you on?"

Matt cleared his throat not even giving Liam time to defend himself, "Anyways...what's up with you? You're acting weirder than usual." I let his comment slide...at least for now.

"It's nothing I just have a test next week and it's got me all worked up!" I lied.

Chelsea scoffed, she knew I was nervous because of her. Oh she is so going to get it!

"What is this? These carrots are disgusting!" Louis exclaimed, spitting out a half chewed carrot out of his mouth.

"Was it really necessary for you to make a scene about it?" Zayn scooted away from him, rolling his eyes.

Matt shrugged, "He's suppose to be acting gay. This is part of his script."

"Just because someone's gay doesn't mean they're overly dramatic." I chirped.

"Will you quit talking about gay people? These carrots are seriously disgusting." Louis took a large gulp from his soda.

"This is America what did you expect?" Matt said, "We aren't fancy over here, especially when it comes to cafeteria food."

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah surprisingly, Matt said something smart for once, besides I don't think they're that bad."

"...either that or Sophia just has terrible taste buds." Chelsea added.

Thanks for the support Chels I'm glad you care.

I turned to glance around the cafeteria, I felt that odd sensation that somebody was staring at me again. I looked around some more and that's when my eyes met Ariana's, her dark brown eyes were staring right back at my blue ones. I gulped remembering the day she asked me those four letter words.

"How are the boys?"

Her lips formed a smirk, I just wanted to punch that smirk off her face so bad right now. I glared at her not wanting to show her that I was intimidated by her.

Oh, it's on!

~~~

School was over and I was getting ready to put my math book back in my locker. So many things were going through my mind. First me crushing on Zayn, then Chelsea's genius plan which I still don't know about, then there's also Ariana with her weird attitude.

Never has my life been this complicated. I've never been the type of girl to over think things or get upset because of a guy. It made me so confused and frustrated not knowing what to do.

I opened my locker and a piece of paper flew out, luckily I caught it before it got rampaged by all these crazy people!

Roses are red,