Friend to the Rescue!

I'm updating faster. I'm even shocked! Maybe it's because I have no life...oh well.

Enjoy!

XxVioletDangelxX

~~~

Sophia

I stared at Chelsea, once she finished talking with her boyfriend.

She looked at me worriedly, "Soph you're not mad are you?"

I shook my head and crossed my arms, "No, I'm pissed, big difference."

"Soph I'm sorry look, I promise we can go tomorrow." I knew I was acting childish but I couldn't help it. I mean she picked her player of a boyfriend over her best friend. "Can you at least come to the party with me? I don't want to go alone," she pleaded.

"No, not after breaking the best friend code!"

She gave me a weird look, "Soph we don't have a best friend code."

My eyes widened once I realized that she was right but I didn't budge, "Oh yeah? Well now we do because I just made it up."

She put a hand on her hips, "Sophia..."

I turned and faced the wall, "I said I'm not going end of discussion."

"Fine. I get it. I'll go by myself then," I sat still and didn't move until I heard the door shut behind me.

I threw myself on my bed and sighed, "Ugh this is so frustrating!"

~~~

It was already midnight and I kept calling Chelsea but she wouldn't pick up. I called one more time but it went directly to her voicemail.

"Hey it's Chelsea. I can't answer right now. Ciao!"

Damn it Chelsea answer the phone already.

I've had a very bad feeling ever since she left. I shook my head, why am I so worried? She's old enough to take care of herself. I nodded and smiled, yeah, there's nothing to worry about everything's completely fine.

I sat down on my red bean bag and stared at my phone waiting for it to ring.

"Great, now I'm starting to act like my mom," I muttered, I heard a knock on my door and quickly stood up, expecting it to be Chelsea.

Instead I was met with my mom's intense glare, "Sophia..." She started, "what are you doing awake at one in the morning?"

I bit my lip nervously, "Uh...there's a monster in my closet?"

She gave me a look, "Oh really?" I sighed, I was caught.

"Fine, you caught me. I'm waiting for Chelsea to call, we got in a fight and I'm worried," I confessed.

She crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame, "Now you know how I feel when you don't answer the phone."

I walked back to my bed and sat down, "Yeah, I'm not really proud of it either."

"Well go to sleep already I'm sure she's fine. You guys have been best friends since you were in diapers, nothing can break you two apart. Trust me."

I started playing with my phone, and finally agreed, "You're right I'm probably overreacting thanks ma."

She glared at me, "I told you not to call me ma I'm not a freaking cow!"

I smiled, before drifting into a blissful sleep.

~~~

When I walk in the spot (yeah) this is what I see (ok)

Everybody stops and they staring at me

I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm sexy and I know it

I shot out of bed and quickly scrambled to my feet trying to look for my phone.

Where is it? Where is it?

I finally found it lying under my covers. I probably fell asleep and left my phone on my bed.

"Chelsea!?"

I heard sniffing from the other line, "Soph..."

My eyes widened, "Chelsea? Oh, thank god you're okay! I was worried sick. I feel bad about yesterday. I'm so sorry," I rambled.

Her voice cracked, "Soph...can you please come over?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Chelsea, you okay? What's wrong?"

"Just come please," she replied before hanging up.

I didn't even bother changing and instead just grabbed my hair into a messy pony tail and ran down the stairs, not caring what I looked like.

"Mom I'm going to Chelsea's it's an emergency!" I yelled over my shoulder, already opening the door. Chelsea didn't live too far, she was just around the corner so I could just walk there.

I started jogging and finally arrived at Chelsea's house. I knocked three times before she opened the door and boy was I shocked, standing before me was a Chelsea I've never seen. She had on her PJs, and looked like a living zombie, but thats not what surprised me the most no, it was her tear stained face that got me taken aback.

I quickly went inside and hugged her, "Chels, what's wrong?"

I heard her sniff and her voice cracked, "Soph...oh my god! I should have listened t-to you. I shouldn't have gone t-to that party..."

I rubbed her back, "Chelsea," I began slowly, "tell me what happened?"

"I-I went to the party a-and got drunk and when I woke up...I-I was in bed with Charlie."

I pulled apart from the hug and stared into her green eyes, "Chelsea...you don't mean that you and-"

"Yes, I lost my virginity to Charlie," she gripped my hand tightly, "I did what I said I would never do! I wanted my first time to be special and sweet, not when I was drunk! I-I am so stupid!"

I hugged her tightly, and clenched my fists, "Shh...Chels, it's not your fault you were drunk," she started bawling her eyes out and all I could do was just comfort her. I glared at the floor, damn it why wasn't I there? I could have stopped this from happening!

I balled my fists, Charlie... you are so dead!

~~~

So what did you think? Hope you enjoyed it, I know it's not perfect but bare with me people. I'm trying here!

...Not to mention this story is completely improvised. So yes, I have no clue what is going to happen in the future.

Oops.

Thanks for reading! xx