Drop the Bomb

Matt seems to be popular. Wonder why.

~~~

Sophia

I couldn't believe my eyes. Was I dreaming? Did Matt put something in my sandwich while I wasn't looking?

Louis shook his head, "Do you treat all your guests like this?"

"One, you aren't guests and two, leave."

"This isn't even your house," Chelsea pointed out. She turned to the guys, "What are you guys doing here anyways? And what's with all the bags?"

I remained silent, what are they doing here? It's been over four days and they came back already? I mean I'm happy and all but that's just suspicious.

"We'll explain everything in a bit but first things first, what's that green stuff on your face?" Harry blurted out.

Oh crap. I totally forgot about the mask. Thank god they couldn't see my currently red face.

"Uh...avocado?" I replied, nervously.

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Who puts avocado on their face?"

"Sophia," Matt said.

I pointed an accusing finger at Chelsea, "I was forced into this."

"What? Don't go pointing fingers!"

"Uh guys if you don't mind I kind of have to..." Niall trailed off awkwardly.

Matt shrugged, "Go piss in the bushes."

"Not everyone is a savage, like you." He grunted and crossed his arms.

"If you don't mind can I use your restroom?"

"Yeah, sure." I opened the door wider and Niall walked inside. Louis walked in also, followed by Harry, Liam and lastly...Zayn.

Wait! I'm wearing an avocado mask. I need to get this off.I bolted upstairs and headed to my moms bathroom, where I washed all of that stuff making sure there wasn't any left. I made my way downstairs and saw that the guys were comfortably sitting in the living room.

Chelsea crossed her arms and stared at all of them. She wasn't even nervous this time. Do I need to remind her who she is speaking with?

"So...care to explain?" The guys all glanced at eachother.

Zayn shook his head, "I doubt they'll say anything so might as well," he turned to look at us, "We're moving in with you."

Matt started laughing, "You're joking, right?"

Chelsea blinked, "Uhh..."

What?

My mom wouldn't even let them! She has this thing about strangers coming in. Especially, males. Except Matt because he's...Matt.

Zayn gave Matt a blank look, "Does it look like I'm joking?"

"Hold up! Why didn't anybody tell me anything about this?"

"Well, it wasn't really planned." Liam said, "It was a last minute thing."

"Why would you need to move in with Sophia?" Chelsea asked.

"Because someone wants to kill us."

Holy mother Teresa.

"All the more reasons to kick you out," Matt retorted.

I glared at him, "Didn't you just hear them? They want to kill them. We can't just kick them out."

He glared back at me, "Don't you get it? This is putting you two in danger. It's not worth it, risking your lives for these guys."