First Day Drama

Zayn

Chelsea, Louis, and I were in the same class. I sighed in relief, at least I'll know someone.

I sat towards the back of the room but not all the way. I didn't want to risk myself and get unwanted attention.

Ms. Krane stopped the lecture and glanced at me, "There's no hoodies allowed in the building." I nodded and pulled down the hoodie. Louis was sitting across the room and Chelsea was sitting a couple of seats away from me she looked nervous. Maybe she thinks we'll be recognized? I doubt that will happen.

"Oh my god. He is so fine!" I rolled my eyes, girls.

Chelsea glanced at me and made a disgusted face. I'm guessing she heard them to. Do they always do this everytime a new guy walks in?

Well, not for Louis since he has to act gay. Which he wasn't happy about at all. I'm just glad it's not me.

"Settle down class and girls please, stop commenting on the boy's looks he doesn't seem to appreciate it."

Finally.

~~~

Liam

It was just Harry and I. He, like always was being a ladies man. Sometimes I have to agree with Sophia, both Matt and him are so alike. A girl was currently flirting with him, I shook my head, I thought he liked Chelsea? I'm going to have to talk to him about this.

"Hey new kid! Stop flirting with my girl!" We all turned around to find a buff looking guy sitting a few seats behind him.

Well our plan so far...is not working.

The girl scrunched up her nose, "Ugh Josh how many times do I have to tell you, I am not your girl never have, never will be."

"I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to that bastard so stay out of this." Harry narrowed his eyes at the guy... Harry you better not do something rash.

"Oi! You don't talk to a girl like that." Our teacher was nowhere to be found so if a fight broke out no one would be able to stop it.

I pushed up my glasses, Louis decided it would help to play the smart guy, so he forced me into wearing these.

"Hey say that again loser!" The guy stood up and grabbed Harry by the collar.

"You really shouldn't do that," Harry warned. This isn't looking good if he gets in a fight on the first day...Sophia's mom will murder us, and her psychotic aunt also.

I stood up, "Derick..." I said using his 'fake' name, "Don't."

He let out a huff, "Sorry man, I got carried away."

I sighed, no kidding. I'm going to have to watch over Harry from now on. His flirting skills aren't always a good thing.

I wonder how the rest are doing...?

~~~

Sophia

"Finally, lunch!" Chelsea chuckled behind me, she was in fourth period with me, the rest were nowhere to be found.

I got in line and greeted the lunch lady. First rule in highschool is to always be nice to the lunch ladies because they will give you better food then the rest. Trust me. "Hey Ms. Moore how was your break?" I asked.

"Good, Belle is having kittens. You can come have one if you want." she replied. I put my plate in front of her and she gave me her specialty. Home made cookies. They are so good.