Awkward Situations and Annoying Brats!

Sophia

It's been three days since the makeover. This summer went by in a flash. Now we're almost going back to good old school. Two more days. Two more and we're back to painful hours of work. These past few days I've gotten to know the guys and I'm no longer awkward around them, at least not as much. For now they are just normal, ordinary, "highschool" boys and to think that just a week ago I stalked them on YouTube. Now they were here living in our house, acting like nothing. At times I forget that they're One Direction, the boy band that gets flashed for no apparent reason.

Posing as my step-cousins.

My step-cousins.

Holy crap. I'm having a hard time believing this even now.

I know this isn't going to last and that eventually, they'll leave and forget about us. But this is a one in a life time opportunity and I will take advantage of this moment as much as possible.

We were currently in the living room watching my favorite show, Teen Titans. I don't care how kiddie it is. I love it.

Matt grabbed the remote and changed the channel. "Why are we watching this show? We're highschoolers not toddlers."

"Change it back," I ordered.

Niall whirled around and faced Matt, "It's not that bad. I'm actually enjoying it."

I snatched the remote from Matt, "Give me that!"

"Sophia...they're cartoons. Cartoons."

I narrowed my eyes, "I'm aware of that. Now go watch your lame football game somewhere else."

My mom took my aunt to the casinos, but not before giving us a long lecture about how the boys should respect us and not try anything funny. So now we were left alone. Not that I minded, my mom hardly goes out and she deserves it.

"Fine. We'll just watch your stupid Teen Turtles."

"It's Titans, stupid."

"Whatever, sounds the same to me."

I changed it back and continued watching the show. Niall, Liam, and I were the only ones paying attention, Matt was clearly not. Chelsea and Harry were preparing us some snacks and as for Louis, he's been talking to Eleanor in the room for the passed 3 hours.

"The snacks are ready!" Chelsea walked in holding a tray full of sandwiches cut into triangles and juice boxes.

Harry walked in next with a bowl full of popcorn and another smaller bowl with a mixture of a variety of chips, Skittles, and M&M's.

"About time!" I sat down on the floor and started eating some of the popcorn in the bowl. I looked around the room, someone was missing.

Wait a minute...

"Hey, where'd Zayn go?" I asked, sipping some of my apple juice.

"He's showering, you can join him if you want?" Harry suggested, waggling his eyebrows.

I tried really hard to contain my blush and instead made a disgusted face, "That's nasty."

"It's okay females go through many stages when undergoi-"

"Matt is rubbing off on you. Pervert."

Matt made a face, "He...is nothing like me."

I stood up, "I'm going to the bathroom." I made my way upstairs and walked into my moms room. That was just an excuse. Harry's comment actually got to me. I feel so embarrassed!